• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Villarreal | 19/04/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky_AFC

Even if they did rest some players hopefully losing at home will dent their confidence a bit. Todays line up showed where our priorities lie, lets have a big performance.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Sol will definately start ahead of Djourou if fit. Whatever people think of him now, Wenger will see Sol's experience as invaluable in this match.

gun4glory

choi12911 said:
I want us to win Champions League unbeaten. Yes, unbeaten....
We're only 90 minutes away...
I can't see us losing to Villa, so if we do win it, it's probably gonna be unbeaten (same with Barca though).

Let's see if we can do it without conceding another goal... Now that'll be something... 2 goals against, none in the knock-out round...
I like...

Ok, i got ahead of myself...

the dawn raids

Established Member
Jkreffer said:
Sol will definately start ahead of Djourou if fit. Whatever people think of him now, Wenger will see Sol's experience as invaluable in this match.

well, bollocks to that. I dont care about experience at this point, I care about match sharpness. and Sol hanst played a full 90 minutes since sometime in January. dont get me wrong Id want him in there if he was fit, but hes not.

jester

Established Member
the dawn raids said:
Jkreffer said:

well, bollocks to that. I dont care about experience at this point, I care about match sharpness. and Sol hanst played a full 90 minutes since sometime in January. dont get me wrong Id want him in there if he was fit, but hes not.

djourou was poor yesterday, i'd rather see sol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom