• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL | Ludogorets vs Arsenal | 1st of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will be the result for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Ludogrets are no mugs & they'll give a FULL 2nd string team a warm time. I'm sure he'll mix it up. I'll be interested to see whom the CB pairing is.
Based on his history, there is no way Wenger is going to rest either of the CBs unless one of them has a knock. Doubt Bellerin will get a break either. We might see Xhaka start and Ramsey and Giroud come in 'early' at the 60 min mark. Not much can be done with wingers either as Perez and Theo are injured, unless Ramsey is used to take one of them off sometime in the 2nd half.

edit: I stand corrected regarding Bellerin I guess, but the rest should be valid :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think Alexis runs a lot either way regardless of position.

True but Arsène has acknowledged this very recently, when asked about shifting Alexis to the LW and bringing Giroud on to the pitch.

Ultimately, I just think that the way we've been playing with Alexis at CF shouldn't be disrupted.

Preacher

Always Crying
Wenger in Sofia: "Monreal, Cazorla, Bellerin, Walcott are not here. Bellerin had a little incident in training."

What does "little accident" mean?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What does "little accident" mean?
tumblr_nju8sgwyuV1sva2fko1_500.gif

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Based on his history, there is no way Wenger is going to rest either of the CBs unless one of them has a knock. Doubt Bellerin will get a break either. We might see Xhaka start and Ramsey and Giroud come in 'early' at the 60 min mark. Not much can be done with wingers either as Perez and Theo are injured, unless Ramsey is used to take one of them off sometime in the 2nd half.

edit: I stand corrected regarding Bellerin I guess, but the rest should be valid :lol:
Yeah been listening to Talksport & apparently Wenger has said that Bellerin has had a small incident in training.......:eek::rolleyes:

I hope it's just a rotational thang.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We really really need to beat Sp**s on Sunday. We also need to beat Ludogrets.

No easy choices here.

Fingers crossed!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They showed enough attacking wise to suggest they can make a go of this in their own back yard. I fully expect them to score, but then we'll score too.

Gibbs and Jenkinson at fullback... Something has to give.

carlito'sway

Established Member
So it will be likely Jenkinson tomorrow in Sofia with AMN as a back up.
Debuchy seems to be deep in the doghouse. At this rate, I would be shocked if he is still around in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom