• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 15/5/16, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

dysphoria

Established Member
WE'RE ALMOST THERE LADS, ALMOST THERE. One more tiring game to go and this vindaloo-influenced-diarrhea of a season will be over, for ****'s sake, this season has actually got me looking forward to international football.

Watch us turn up, walcott and giroud will probably get a hattrick each with wenger proclaiming that with two top toppest world classiest strikers, we'll not be spending in the transfer window with current oil prices or some bollocks like that.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Sunderland aren't going to lose tonight at home, to an Everton side that finished its season a couple of months ago.

No way are they dropping points after beating Chelsea on Saturday, and that aside, two draws are good enough for them (Watford away on Saturday) to avoid relegation, as Newcastle's GD is far worse.

Second place is gone, in fact it's been as good as confirmed when Wenger brought on Coquelin on Sunday.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What was wrong with that? Was the right substitution, Elneny was absolute garbage.
Ramsey is the one that was absolute garbage, more than anyone on the pitch. The Austrian means that it was a defensive substitution, trying to consolidate the draw, hence Wenger did not believe in second place anyway.

Iceko

He wants to secure Champions League placement and the money it brings. He and the board want that more than finishing a spot higher on the table and above spuds. Thats why he made a defesive subsitution. Wengers a disgrace.

EDIT: Basically what Toast said.

Toast

Established Member
Ultimately though, Wenger probably reasoned that 2nd, 3rd and 4th are pretty much the same and securing top four (i.e. the money) was more important than going for second, which ultimately would have been no better than 3rd/4th anyway (except to the fans, for prestige and pride and whatnot, but that's not important).

Last edited:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anything less than 4-0 is a disappointment. They owe us a big home win after our poor form over the season.

Giroud
Sanchez Özil Iwobi
Wilshere Elneny
Monreal Kos Gab Bellerin
Cech​

Subs: Ospina, Gibbs, Chambers, Coquelin, Ramsey, Campbell, Walcott.

Let's get a big win.

junglist57

Established Member
Hey all,

I'm organising a bus crawl to Emirates Stadium for Sunday's match. I'm hoping to get a solid group of fans together that are interested in meeting, having a few pints and watching the game. Tickets are just £15 and there are 70 spots available. Any proceeds are going towards drinks for the ride (The bus is 700, so 10 a person plus 5 per person for bus beers). Link below.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bus-to-emirates-arsenal-v-aston-villa-tickets-25317894504

Sounds like an almighty parade of shame if you ask me. Is the idea to show off the fact that we finishing top 4 again?

Anyway......this defo seems legit. I'll take 20 tickets - do you accept euros pal? Pick-up from Seven Sisters tube station OK?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Anything less than 4-0 is a disappointment. They owe us a big home win after our poor form over the season.

Giroud
Sanchez Özil Iwobi
Wilshere Elneny
Monreal Kos Gab Bellerin
Cech​

Subs: Ospina, Gibbs, Chambers, Coquelin, Ramsey, Campbell, Walcott.

Let's get a big win.

lol, @ ramsey being on your bench instead of Santi.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh ffs, just realised that with Welbeck's injury there is no hope left that I will not have to see our season end with Giroud as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom