• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Bournemouth vs. Arsenal - Sunday 07.02.2016 - 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
You're right. I doubt the last game against Chelsea would matter to Chelsea though unless of course they need the points to get out of relegation zone.
If you think it won't matter to Chelsea then you're not giving credit to professional sportsmen. You think Chelsea will want Leicester to come and win the league at their ground - think again.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
He made that tackle last season as well, away to Southampton and got sent off. Stuff like that makes me really doubt his smartness.....he could potentially solve our upcoming energy crisis, but doesn't keep his feet on the ground, literally.

redanddread

UTD is an easy tie for at least a draw, and the only team in the PL afraid of Chelsea this season is us.

If only things were only so easy - UTD. gunning for top 4 & Leicester gunning for the title possibly.........no easy anything there.

redanddread

He made that tackle last season as well, away to Southampton and got sent off. Stuff like that makes me really doubt his smartness.....he could potentially solve our upcoming energy crisis, but doesn't keep his feet on the ground, literally.
Lets lay off Flamini because I've seen Le Coq make those same tackles. It was reckless & he ahs previous but the guy, no matter what anyone says (including me) has filled a void as well as can be, no complaints & given his all.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Coquelin doesn't committ them as often, and he's way less experienced than Flamini on this level as well. Flamini has no excuses for that kind of stuff, none.

Good win despite an average attacking performance. But after four games without winning we couldn't expect to play champaign football and destroy Bournemouth who played well.

Happy Ox finally scored. People complain we played too deep during second half but it's understandable, we were under huge pressure to get a win today and we didn't want to take any risks. We could have done better on the counters though.

A bit worried about Coquelin's form but he can't do worse than Flamini. We need him to start against Leicester.

BBF

He is supposedly wearing these:
bright-mango-nike-mercurial-superfly-2016-football-boots-3.jpg

I can't believe Nike still get away with ****. It's literally the same shoe from 15 years ago with a few engravings and a high top. I can't believe people pay £50+ just for a bit of plastic above the shoe.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can't believe Nike still get away with ****. It's literally the same shoe from 15 years ago with a few engravings and a high top. I can't believe people pay £50+ just for a bit of plastic above the shoe.

To be fair the flyknit is actually quite good.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I don't know about Bournemouth not being clinical, they barely threatened at all. That's the most comfortable I've felt about a result for a long time.
They had lots of chances but either weren't clinical or brought a few very good saves out of Cech. It's the most comfortable you've felt in a while because we haven't won a league game in ages.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People here are complaining after winning 2-0. Incredible.
We're playing games in order to in the title. Today's performance won't get us the results we need to win the title.

The complaints are justified.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Was a struggle - lacking good technical footballers in certain areas, causing attacks to break down constantly. Koscielny is better on the ball than some of our CM's and Theo/Giroud........:lol:

fabo

6.51 / 10
UTD is an easy tie for at least a draw, and the only team in the PL afraid of Chelsea this season is us.

Bollocks. This is Leicester City we are talking about - can never look too far ahead in this division, especially with small clubs. A home tie with West Brom looks handy on paper but can turn tricky once you're expected to win and are going for a league title facing a parked bus.

Can see Leicester having a rotten spell at some stage.

My concern is that I cannot see us beating 2/3 of Sp**s, Everton, United, City away which we will almost certainly have to do.

My concern is that I cannot see us beating 2/3 of Sp**s, Everton, United, City away which we will almost certainly have to do.

Add West Ham to the mix.

2 wins must and maybe 1 draw? Two draw would be good. But its a big task, same as last 4 games before today were, and we failed horrible.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No the complaints aren't justified, we've had poor results recently and we've just beaten a pretty decent Bournemouth side away from home. These are exactly the type of performances/results that are needed to win titles.

Also on another note, some disgraceful scenes on MOTD as Keown and Jenas are suggesting that Arsène had a tactical plan for todays game when we all know Wenger doesn't do tactics. :eek:

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
No the complaints aren't justified, we've had poor results recently and we've just beaten a pretty decent Bournemouth side away from home. These are exactly the type of performances/results that are needed to win titles.

Also on another note, some disgraceful scenes on MOTD as Keown and Jenas are suggesting that Arsène had a tactical plan for todays game when we all know Wenger doesn't do tactics. :eek:
Like I said, result was very good but that doesn't mean we're playing well. It was a meh performance where Bournemouth had their fair share of chances.

What is going to **** our title chances is that Pool-Stoke-Chelsea run. I wasn't particularly annoyed about Stoke, but not killing off a poor Liverpool side and losing to the worst Chelsea side in 15 years (twice) puts us in a position where we now have to beat much better teams like City, Sp**s, Leicester to win the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom