• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

In all seriousness can we win the title?

Viper

Established Member
Too bad we're not going to win anything this season now.

The CL was our only realistic chance of a trophy and now its gone.

3 years, 0 trophies. Wenger needs to wake the **** up and realise our squad is weak, with too many clowns such as Eboue and players who are simply not up to the standard such as Hoyte and Senderos.

We also need a left winger. We're in dire need of one and I cannot stomach the sight of Diaby rolling the wings.

jackycreegs

Blackburn v. Man Utd, Everton v. Chelsea, Chelsea v. Man Utd:

If we win our next 3 games we could be right in the mix. Sunday is still a huge game for us.

Dez

Man U and Chelsea may drop points in a run to the Champions League final... If we could beat united on the weekend and be 3 points back from both teams, with them to play each other, and each with a few tough fixtures we are in with a sniff. But its all on Sunday...

Illusion

Established Member
We will be hammered at Old Trafford, I don't see us winning that game at all. Perhaps we can escape with a draw if we're lucky but there is no way we are winning that game.

It's Old Trafford, decisions go Man Utd's way they all the time and have done for many many years. We are in a period where every single decision goes against us. The two together are a recipe for a thrashing.

lagos

Established Member
i have been pessimistic since our Birmingham game, however our CL exit as well as the continued participation of Chelsea and Manu, just might be a blessing in disguise, we might just be able to at least overcome Chelsea which in the end is not so bad

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I'd like us to at least get 2nd spot off Chelsea. Saves us the bother of a CL qualifier on the back of the Euros. We don't have the squad to cope with that.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 96,00.html

Terry taunts title hopefuls

Captain blasts 'spineless' Gunners

"You need an English backbone - one with that force, that togetherness, that pulling together," the defender told The Sun.

"That's what the English players have. It's why Arsenal might come up short in the run-in."

:x

I knew it was only a matter of time before the English crap started again. Sick of it personally.

True Gooner

Established Member
Yes, we need English players because their real winners...:roll:

Blame squad depth, blame lack of experience but to blame the nationality of the players is incredibly stupid and tbh I am not suprised to hear that from John Terry

awooga83

Established Member
Part of the game until we win something we will get this **** which is another reason I want us to win to shut idiots like him up.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Good old english guts and determination JT.Took you all the way to the spectators seats in this years euros.

Gurgen

Established Member
God's Son said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_3413896,00.html

"You need an English backbone - one with that force, that togetherness, that pulling together," the defender told The Sun.

"That's what the English players have. It's why Arsenal might come up short in the run-in."

I knew it was only a matter of time before the English crap started again. Sick of it personally.

How I would love to punch that Gruppenfuhrer in the stomach.

Endris

God's Son said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_3413896,00.html

Pff, watching Chelsea lately I was under the impression their spine is German. It is difficult to counter his argument though. Limiting it to English players is rubbish of course. But we do lack backbone at the moment.

Wembley79

Because the spine of our team that have come back numerous times this season (and won games in the last minutes - including against Chelsea) was sh*t because it wasn't English?

Pffft

Dez

I fail to see the logic in us even lacking a 'backbone'. Its another one of those airy fairy bullshit lines that people say who are too inept to make an articulate comment on the team. Say that our work rate isn't up to scratch or that we are soft in the tackle or we lack height whatever but a backbone? What the **** is a backbone?!

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Terrys talking a load of Tom Foolery, what about the backbone being England not qualifying for euro 08, couldnt even beat a team that qualified already and at home

What about all the penalty shoot outs that they bottled in the past and still do, why doesnt he take a penalty...Do me a favour.....

Having more english in your side in the prem enables more protection from the refs and leeway and also media love, thats all IMO

_scorpion_

Established Member
[quote="EMIR8_SOLDIER"Having more english in your side in the prem enables more protection from the refs and leeway and also media love, thats all IMO[/quote]

I'm so pleased to read that.

For so many years I have believed this but kept my mouth shut for a number of reasons.

I'm glad other people see it.

Anzac

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
Terrys talking a load of Tom Foolery, what about the backbone being England not qualifying for euro 08, couldnt even beat a team that qualified already and at home

What about all the penalty shoot outs that they bottled in the past and still do, why doesnt he take a penalty...Do me a favour.....

Having more english in your side in the prem enables more protection from the refs and leeway and also media love, thats all IMO

I think you're being polite - Terry's a f*ck wit - shows why he plays CB (no offence to other defenders).................if he played a rugby code he'd be a traditional stereo type front rower = not too much between the ears son!!!!!! :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom