• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Liverpool v Arsenal, Sunday 4pm

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
The key is going to be how Rosicky and Hleb play, because as mentioned, Mascherano is going to man mark Cesc. Hleb and Rosicky have to be in peak form. If they play a 4-5-1 with Kuyt up top, they are clearly just looking for 1 point.

I really really don't want Eboue to start :(

If mascherano marks cesc then hleb needs to cut in dictate the play like he did yesterday

Shadow Moses

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
The key is going to be how Rosicky and Hleb play, because as mentioned, Mascherano is going to man mark Cesc. Hleb and Rosicky have to be in peak form. If they play a 4-5-1 with Kuyt up top, they are clearly just looking for 1 point.

I really really don't want Eboue to start :(

Hleb and Rosicky are both fit, it's unlikely Eboue will get the nod ahead of either of them in such a match.

I'm more worried about what Mascherano will do to Cesc if asked to mark him. If Parker was able to make him out of the game agasint West Ham I wonder what a decent player might do to him.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Hleb will tear this **** Liverpool team a new ****ing arsehole.

Even a 50% Hleb will absolutely terrorise this sorry arse excuse for a top 4 team.

Just need someone to score though....

Tony Montana

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
Hleb will tear this s**t Liverpool team a new f****g arsehole.

Even a 50% Hleb will absolutely terrorise this sorry arse excuse for a top 4 team.

Just need someone to score though....

Yes, the only way of winning a football game. You don't think anyone of our team can score?

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
go49oner said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
Aye, Clichy to get the winner imo

I have better chances of winning lottery then seeing that happen :lol:

Care to place a bet, ermmm what do I need

How about your house and everything thats in it

Ill bet you a packet of quavers and a red onion

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
One thing I have gathered from the liverpool-besiktas match is that crouch is a threat

If he was on earlier liverpool would have one the match..I hope rafa doesnt start him on sunday as hes a handful for any defence when crosses are whipped in

Smartly Dressed Morris

Well guys and gals Liverpool fans are ****ting it now , hopefully the players confidence will also be like that.

But the best thing about tonight ? Breaking reports in Spain tonight are that Torres wants to go back to Spain asap.

:p

Lord Dula

Established Member
Captain said:
Mascherano is good, but Cesc will get the better of him this time.

I'm certain of it.

Cesc doesnt need to get the better of him - Mascherano is good at stopping runners like Kaka, but our one two's will get round him I'm sure of it.

Captain

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Captain said:
Mascherano is good, but Cesc will get the better of him this time.

I'm certain of it.

Cesc doesnt need to get the better of him - Mascherano is good at stopping runners like Kaka, but our one two's will get round him I'm sure of it.

He's too smart for that I think. At many points in the game Cesc will have to go toe-to-toe with him and the gooner will come out on top.

beepos

nidza7 said:
Every team we`d played so far set up tactics to stop Cesc I`m sure.
But thats why we're better this year. If any dirty tricks are played, we have Flamini for revenge, if he gets there before Cesc. And if Cesc is bein stifled, we rely of Hleb, who looks like a man reborn this year.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom