• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Most underrated Arsenal players

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Carlo Vela is maybe underrated.Player with very good technique and talent.Had also speed and vision.

Shame that he never liked England and wanted to go to Spain.

Same goes for Reyes but don’t know if he’s not rated tbh.

He was on fire until Utd kicked lumps of him and he got homesick. Thought he was going to be an evolved Pires.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Reyes got his head turned by Real, which you can’t blame him for. Had he stayed here and got his head down he could’ve become a great player.

The kicking from Utd was a compliment if anything. Rooney spoke about getting kicked all over the place at Anfield but you pretend like everything is normal etc and don’t let them get to you.

Real is a big head turner though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vela had talent, think he just liked the night life too much really.

Reyes though...he was as good as Henry for the first 3 months of 04/05, shame he just didn't have the mindset to match his ability, had plenty of great moments though in the 2 and 1/2 years he was here.

Had a bit of an underrated career Jose, leagues with us and Madrid and about 10 Europa Leagues I think!

@Rex Banter

Aamzing how a back four containing Senederos, Flamini and Eboue didn't concede any goals against the likes of Ronaldo, Raul, Ibra, Del Piero, Trezeguet and Forlan :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Reyes got his head turned by Real, which you can’t blame him for. Had he stayed here and got his head down he could’ve become a great player.

The kicking from Utd was a compliment if anything. Rooney spoke about getting kicked all over the place at Anfield but you pretend like everything is normal etc and don’t let them get to you.

Real is a big head turner though.

Aragones didn't help either.

I always thought the media blew his relationship with Henry out of proportion, I don't think they ever disliked eachother, thought they got on relatively well really...but I think it was a little "weird" after the remark he made to Jose about Thierry.

Think Reyes was just one of those players who just wanted to play in his home country, for his hometown club...abit like Payet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great talent but Vela was a bum. Guys like him are frustrating, for whatever reason they never really commit to their talent.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
@Rex Banter

Aamzing how a back four containing Senederos, Flamini and Eboue didn't concede any goals against the likes of Ronaldo, Raul, Ibra, Del Piero, Trezeguet and Forlan :lol:

It was amazing,while we had a lot of problem in EPL and had one of the worst seasons in that period.We lost so many away games and just got that 4-th in last round :lol:.

Wenger changed his tactics in CL and we were better in defence.We were really impressive against Juventus in both legs.Think that match against Villarreal away was tough one.They had a lot of chances and Jens saved us at the end.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The year Utd won the treble we were just 1 point behind them? Bergkamp missed the penalty too in FA Cup semi.

Forgot we were this close to probably the greatest Utd team ever. Utd then needed late goals vs Bayern - who had missed chances to wrap the CL final. Fine lines in football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Eboue was a force in that CL run. Good defensively and was driving forward causing problems.

Fell off massively, lost his confidence under the barrage of racist abuse he suffered by 60K Arsenal fans.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I like Guendouzi, think he’s an underrated kid. Needs a loan though, I’ll send him to France or Germany.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Sagna and Monreal are my two favourite fullbacks in the Emirates era. Sagna was always solid in defence and he was the defender people pretended Koscienly was. He also shares the same birthday as me and he pulled one of the hottest wags in modern football. My GOAT right back. Never really rated Monreal at first but when he had that stint at CB, I really felt it changed him for the better. Only negative is that he kinda looks like Neville brother but I look past it.

Also shoutout to the boss Arteta. I honestly believe he’s the best DM we’ve had since Gilberto. Much better than the likes of Xhaka and Flamini. Shame we brought him in when he was a bit old but it is what it is.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom