• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our Most Underrated Player

Who is it?

• Total voters

Another good peformances from White.

I thought he was the best RB in league last season and is also one of best in the league so far this season.

Between White, Jorginho and Ramsdale for the most underrated player in the team.
Done well today and against Pool but I've never rated him. And btw, Partey is the most underrated Arsenal player by a mile.

Another good peformances from White.

I thought he was the best RB in league last season and is also one of best in the league so far this season.

Between White, Jorginho and Ramsdale for the most underrated player in the team.
Done well today and against Pool but I've never rated him. And btw, Partey is the most underrated Arsenal player by a mile.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Partey is most overrated by a mile (possibly ever giving Diaby and Bellerin a run for their money).

The fact Jorginho in short time he has been here produced far more good peformances in an Arsenal shirt than Partey proves that.

Partey is most overrated by a mile (possibly ever giving Diaby and Bellerin a run for their money).

The fact Jorginho in short time he has been here produced far more good peformances in an Arsenal shirt than Partey proves that.
I'd like to know if you think Jorginho would have won us the games Partey did if he played at the base last season?
@A_G please make a poll or something about this if it is possible. I'd like to know the extent of @Mitch cluelesness on this subject.

Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Impossible to call many of these names underrated, as the majority of our starters are seen as God's gift to football.

Although if I had to pick I'd say our City boys Jesus and Zinchenko are underrated on here (compared to their peers in the league).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Impossible to call many of these names underrated, as the majority of our starters are seen as God's gift to football.

Although if I had to pick I'd say our City boys Jesus and Zinchenko are underrated on here (compared to their peers in the league).
John Lewis Vote GIF by GIPHY News

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
In recent times I’d say Theo Walcott honestly.

Good shout. When you look at his numbers they were pretty decent. Kind of stuck out in his sides from an aesthetic point of view so maybe that's partly why.

Lauren would be my pick. He's rated I guess, but not as highly as he should be. Could say the same for Gilberto too.

The Invincibles would have been much poorer without them.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nothing much, just thought you were in the Partey corner! I guess I haven't been paying much attention.
I’ve been underwhelmed by him outside of the six month purple patch last season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd like to know if you think Jorginho would have won us the games Partey did if he played at the base last season?
@A_G please make a poll or something about this if it is possible. I'd like to know the extent of @Mitch cluelesness on this subject.

The fact Jorginho has clearly produced more good peformances than Partey whilst having far less poor games is clear for all to see who don't have rose tinted specs.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom