• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our Most Underrated Player

Who is it?

• Total voters

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
People are laughing but his off the ball work is the best at the club and his physicality is some of the best.

I voted Jesus for the amount of abuse his finishing gets, while his world class link up play is ignored.

I mean he's in that state right now where every minor mistake gets clipped, shared and memed to death because of where he came from, the fee and all that's surrounding it. Genuinely impossible to have a real conversation about him.

As you said, his movement and work rate off the ball is second to none right now but the fee basically makes it impossible to praise those things because people (somewhat justifiably) expect on-ball magic from an attacker at that price tag.

It's a weird one. He's definitely underrated right now, but that doesn't mean he's great.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Definitely Ben White. He's still mentioned as a makeshift RB even though he's been the best performing RB in the league along with Kyle Walker. Crucial for our transition defense, forms a strong 3-man defense with Saliba and Gabriel, and his involvement in building play and supporting Saka are very good. Great nuisance in attacking set pieces as well. Also super consistent, rarely has a bad game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Definitely Ben White. He's still mentioned as a makeshift RB even though he's been the best performing RB in the league along with Kyle Walker. Crucial for our transition defense, forms a strong 3-man defense with Saliba and Gabriel, and his involvement in building play and supporting Saka are very good. Great nuisance in attacking set pieces as well. Also super consistent, rarely has a bad game.
When Ben white is up against a quick direct winger. He is fvcked. He is rated as good player. Nothing more imo. Absolutely not top class

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Up to the Pool match it was Jorginho but now I think he's again rated by our fanbase. Top player.

Now I'd say Gabi XL is underrated outside our camp, inside I'd say White.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Impossible to call many of these names underrated, as the majority of our starters are seen as God's gift to football.

Although if I had to pick I'd say our City boys Jesus and Zinchenko are underrated on here (compared to their peers in the league).
Pointless thread man :lol:

Everyone knows every Arsenal player is the best in the world in their position.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Portuguese speakers don’t pronounce J’s as H’s, they pronounce it similar to English. So it’s Jorginho and Jose Mourinho instead of Horginho and Hose.

In Portuguese it’s the letter R that’s pronounced like a H so actually it’s Honaldo, Honaldinho, Hoberto Carlos or modern players Haphinia, Hicharlison so on and so forth.

Sorry just a pet peeve of mine need more people to understand this.
Bro thinks he’s from Lisbon una.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I would say it's Gabriel because he's paired with Saliba. He's really gone up a level this season and should be recognized as one of the 5 best CBs in the world.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Think Petit was a bit underrated. Not at Vieiras level obviously but a pretty complete midfielder. In the current squad I would probably say Zinchenko. Partey by some though I understand people being with fed up with his injuries and the off the field stuff. When fit he`s close to world class in my opinion.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Trossard was seen as someone who shouldn't be starting at this club, underrated by both fans and the manager

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Who would you pick of all time Arsenal?

By opposition fans and media: Parlour.

Honorable mention to Koscienly, Gilberto, Rosicky and Wilshere.

By our own fans:

Arshavin - Remembered by the majority on here it seems for how poor he was in his final two seasons. Rather than just how absolutely unbelievable, amazing and unplayable he was in his first half a season where joined jan, followed by two very good seasons.

Honourable mentions to White, Ramsdale, Jorginho and Lacca.

When Ben white is up against a quick direct winger. He is fvcked. He is rated as good player. Nothing more imo. Absolutely not top class
He's going to get rinsed real soon, then benched for Tomi/Timber then everyone will remember how he isn't as good as they think he is.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's going to get rinsed real soon, then benched for Tomi/Timber then everyone will remember how he isn't as good as they think he is.
Yep. He is a limited player. But his personality has made him bit of a cult hero. Our fullbacks are weak imo

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Overrated by who though? I’ll answer this way-

Arse player who opposition fans rate most compared to our fans: Martinelli

Arse player who our fans rate most compared to opposition fans: Big Gabi

Just talking about the difference in perspective here mind, not whether they are outright rated or not.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom