• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | January 1, 2019 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I can only think he thinks we're so crap at the back that more defenders will help. Fact is, though, the less ****** you have on the pitch the better. We should under no circumstances be playing 3 cbs against ****ing Fulham.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think emery want options on bench if he start 433 he'll be forced to play Aaron

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll depend on our wing backs and Iwobi creativity to create things hopefully Iwobi have good game

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
3 at the back aint that bad

+creates room for a free roaming acm, be it magic Özil or free roaming ramsey
+frees up kola/Bell Who both got their strengths going forward
+ 3at the back makes build up from The back easier, god knows our cbs need all their help they can get defensively...
+ 3at the back frees up both cms more to
+ we get to play 2 damn near worldclass strikers centrally together and they even like it!

We got no pure wingers so Why play with wingers

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You all blame emery but look at our squad depth ffs i know Welbeck and mkhi injuries didn't help to have many option upfront but man it's poor
Yeah but 3 cbs against Fulham at home:lol: Needs to stop freezing Özil out then, doesn't he? Emery's shooting himself in the foot.

progman07

Established Member
Can't see the point of playing so many defensive-minded players at home, especially against the 19th team on the league table.

Surely it's a decent time to give Nketiah or Saka a start, and Emery could still do an Emery and sub them halftime if it doesn't work..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom