• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Laca's working hard so credit to him. I still think when Martinelli is fit we will see a Martinelli - Aubameyang - Pepe front line. That is unless Arteta is preferring Lacazette because Laca can hold the ball better, which I have been seeing. Still a confidence issue with Lacazette with regards to end product.

Lack of end product is a Stamina issue as well
Laca and Auba are suffering quite a bit running out of steam in the final third due to the increased intensity

nicky47

Established Member
So happy right now, the club deserved a game/result like that. Early days I know, but I'm so excited about Arteta. To come in at such a difficult period, and get these players playing like this. Amazing...

What a way to start the new year!

I just hope this is the start of something, something special.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
The only game better to kickstart a revival, is against Tottenham. But even then, the game is so big that players can often get hungover from a NLD victory. So maybe this was the ideal game.

boyinneedofhumor

In practically every player's thread, there is appreciation.

The players could take a moment to pat one another's back, followed by own.

And realise the fans really do want to get behind them and see them win.

remains

Just back from the game. Same commitment and energy as we saw in the first half against the Chavs but we got the all important second goal. Second half the energy levels dropped but I was never worried we were going to bottle it.

Big win. Deserved win. Really happy for Arteta.

Also the fans really got behind the team which was great to be a part of. Onwards and upwards.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Classic example of "History is written by the victors" as now being pinned in their own half all game & getting a penalty by diving is defined as 'bullying' Arsenal

To me it sounds like it means they clog around and kick us on the pitch with the ref never calling their fouls, but calling ours.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Laca's working hard so credit to him. I still think when Martinelli is fit we will see a Martinelli - Aubameyang - Pepe front line. That is unless Arteta is preferring Lacazette because Laca can hold the ball better, which I have been seeing. Still a confidence issue with Lacazette with regards to end product.

Can’t wait to see Martinelli play for us in a functional team. It can’t happen soon enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

ENOuX6dXUAEIGEJ

When you have had a great New Years!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Doesn't show highlight because of copyright, but you got your Neville reaction here

Watched it and the one with Wrigthy and that Welsh fella on YouTube with subtitles. When they spoke about Kolašinac the subtitles spelled out Colossal Nuts... :rofl: Never has an incorrect subtitle been better. That is a guy that will not back down from a fight! Go Kola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom