• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Looks like Ramsey and Xhaka won't be available might have to tweak it and put Mkhi in CM ahead of Torrieria or something .

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Everton have picked up form so this won't be easy but the boys know what it means so I expect us to win it! Big game Özil!

Wasn't it against Everton where we lost all our mojo in Mustafi's first season under Wenger?

Remember us having had some believe that season that we might come out on top, but this game was like a nail in the coffin and we dropped to an aweful state afterwards..

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
The best Everton was when Martinez was in charge.
From the day they don’t want deulofeu and buy walcott, I know how small and stupid a club they are.

Last edited:

GoonerJay24

Wasn't it against Everton where we lost all our mojo in Mustafi's first season under Wenger?

Remember us having had some believe that season that we might come out on top, but this game was like a nail in the coffin and we dropped to an aweful state afterwards..

Yer it was this fixture two seasons ago where our poor away form began and the beginning of the end for Wenger.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Our midfield issues are a problem, no Ramsey, Xhaka or Torreira is a worry. Mkhi could play there, Suarez may even get a game, or could we try Kola? One thing is certain, Guendouzi will start.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mkhi and Suarez far too lightweight. If all those missing have to go with Elneny

No, it would be Mkhi & Guen or Suarez & Guen or Kola & Guen. As I said, Guendouzi is a definite starter, he's our only available CM.

PS I'd forgotten about Elneny, easily done!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
No, it would be Mkhi & Guen or Suarez & Guen or Kola & Guen. As I said, Guendouzi is a definite starter, he's our only available CM.

PS I'd forgotten about Elneny, easily done!
Guendouzi starts but Mkhi or Suarez in central midfield with a young player is asking for it big time.

May be easy to forget Elneny but he's there and sometimes it is better to have an inferior version of what you need than something you don't need.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think Everton are the team we've got most points from since the Premier League started. Not that that is necessarily relevant on the day.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Wenger never recovered after that. It was the beginning of the end. Before that we were undefeated and Mustafi hadn't lost a single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom