• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool are close to being that special type of successful team which cheats constantly and gets the opposition penalised for it.

Salah is a diving rat but Sokratis is brainless for touching him in the box.

FA didn’t do **** about it last game.

boyinneedofhumor

Calling out the players in public is never going to make them play better. The only thing you achieve by that...well...look up Mourinho's third seasons...

Keep it in-house...
If the players do not thump the ball away when leading 1-0, but at 3-1, they've already shown they've underestimated the opponent. Look at our players at 4-1 now. We're in this half time state of our own making.

I'm not that keen on another 8-2 nor 5-1.

This game was write off anyway. We are just to far away from Liverpool.

They got Alison, Djik, Keita and Fabianho last summer when they already were ahead of us.

I'm just gonna watch and hope we debut Saka and Willock today!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think they are decent but there are some glaring holes in their game, like Leno sometime reminding of early Arsenal days Fabianski and Almunia lovechild and Sokratis wrestling...

Probably decent stop gaps like some tried to argue with me... But man sometimes they just feel to much Arsenal players under Wenger instead of something that I deep inside hoped it would take us forward!
But stopgaps can help this team get back into the CL. Look at Liverpool, they signed Matip who's a middle of the road player but he helped them get top 4 which enabled them to push on and get VVD. Sokratis can do a similar job.

Leno I honestly think has been fine other than dealing with crosses.

ksarp

All our issues today have been in defence. Why are people crying about Laca not starting. Wouldn’t have made any difference whatsoever.
Disagree. Laca would have generated a “ pass rush”. Aubameyang is incapable of it and so Pool can build nicely from the back.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

People were expecting us to.finish 6th and have patience and accept we need a couple seasons to.leave the Wenger era behind and improve the squad. Get rid of bad contracts etc etc

Then now that we are having a predictable rough patch with injuries and all , suddenly people talking about the end of Unai. Shut up please

HBL

Established Member
It was 100% a pen.

1st goal was luck
2nd goal was Torreira, Mustafi and Sokratis at fault.
3rd goal was Kolasinac
4th goal was sokratis

Shambolic individual errors.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

D

Aubameyang is nothing without Laca.

Don’t let the Niles goal fool u . He has been inert defensively.

He hasn't been pulling up trees defensively but he's been quite critical for us in attack.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Imagine being Aubameyang and a) not seeing Laca start b) Having to play with Lich and Mustafi.

This is the Judas and Fabregas days all over again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery looks lost tactically.You lead 1-0 against Liverpool and want to be offensive all the time ?
Well it seem he wasn't the fault because all the goals we conceded were mistakes from defense. So even if we go defensive we'd still concede because we got no defender that can take responsibility all they do is panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom