• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Reading vs Arsenal | 22/10/06

qs

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
qs said:
kiwisiniceland said:
what's with all the song bashing? he's quality, furthermore we had to beat lyon, inter and manchester united to sign him. he didn't lose the ball, showed excellent strength and good vision in his cameo appearance. he will shine along with denilson as the eventual replacement for gilberto

:lol: Get out of here will you. If you're going to defend the guy at least do it without typing blatant lies.

That's funny, just watched the last 15 mins of the game when he was on and he got tackled ONCE resulting in him losing the ball ONCE.

Which was a ****load less than Cesc in that same 15 minutes and less than almost everyone else on the pitch.

HE lost it from a tackle once maybe but how many of his passes went astray. I dont need to watch it again to know it was a hell of alot more than 1.

qs

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
ONE.

A lofted horizontal cross field ball that got intercepted.

A minute ago you said he only lost the ball once when he was tackled. Now its twice.

You're a bluffer.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
If I could be bothered I'd edit that last 15 mins out and upload it to show you you're talking out your arse about 80%.

But I don't think even studying it would make you change your mind about him.

qs

Established Member
Even if you're right, which I dont think you are. But lets just say you are. The ebst you can say about the chap is he didn't lose the ball as much as I said he did.

Thats not good enough. What does he offer the team? Is he good enough to play in the Premiership? The Chmapions League?

Of course he isnt. He's miles off that level. The lads just plain not good enough.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
You know what? I just had a big ass reply typed out then thought **** it - you keep on telling yourself he's ****.

I have made a 160 meg clip of the last 15 mins.

Or PM for the torrent link for the whole game if you want.

Lukazan

Established Member
But you haven't answered this guy's question or addressed my point, which was similar.

So he come on for 15 mins or so and didn't lose the ball much! Whoopie. The fact you are banging on about that tells everyone what they need to know of the standard of Song.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
No not at all Lukazan, can't you read?

I'm 'banging' on about it originally merely as a reply to qs who somewhat overexaggerated another poster's claim that he didn't lose the ball.

Which then gets developed by you and others as if to say that's why he's ****. Subsequently I say and will show you you're wrong and I'M banging on about it?!

YOU tell me, what did he do that was SO bad against Reading?

Why are you continually flying in the reformed opinions of people who've seen him play a whole game and have started saying 'oh perhaps he's not that bad after all'?

I have the video here, which qs, I'm converting to XviD since Rapidshare have a 100 meg limit....

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
anybody have the whole match for this game pm me thanks. i am amazed so many people managed to watch this game as i cant find any broadcaster in the world except ATVO

Lukazan

Established Member
He didn't do anything particularly bad, but he didn't do anything decent either.

He is, at best, a terribly average player and I'll bet money he always will be and certainly won't be at Arsenal for much longer.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Really?

Well I'm sure you can guess my reply can't you?

Something about loan, Wenger, permanent, a lot of cash.

That would suggest you're wrong.

dbergyisnumerouno

gosh, so much anger here. cool it guys. we won with style, lets not clobber each other (we are fans, we are suppose to stick together and share the highs and lows).

well i thought everyibe okated well, hoyte included. gallas was a bit off, allowed seol too much space.

rvp did not do very well first half, probably due to the cska game where he got a bit of "stick" from titi. he was over cautious on his moves resulting in some wrong decisions. i would not blame him for taking shots coz we know wat happen in our ealier matches and we were all practically yelling for everyone to shoot.

but all in all i am happy with the teams performance. cesc-tomas-alex llinked up well. now i can't wait to see our next match!

Lukazan

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
Really?

Well I'm sure you can guess my reply can't you?

Something about loan, Wenger, permanent, a lot of cash.

That would suggest you're wrong.

Ah right. Of course Wenger has never made mistakes with players before, and of course because Wenger decided to take him on permanently he is destined to become a demi-god.

:lol:

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
No, but of course if you STATE he's a terribly average player he must be.

After all, you've seen enough of him in, what, 3 or 4 hours of first team action this season and last despite more and more people saying 'hey he's not that bad after all'.

But of course, you must be right.

And the potential in him that attracted some of Europe's biggest clubs hasn't materialised.

Lukazan

Established Member

What are we laughing at? This is pointless.

I VERY RIGHTLY think Song is not good enough for Arsenal and never will be.

You VERY VERY WRONGLY think he is, and I eagerly await the day he is shipped off to Luton for 500k. I will be waiting in the rafters, ready to pounce.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom