• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Chelsea vs Arsenal | 17 Sep 2017 - 13:30 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our timid lot need someone like that at this moment in time. His voice being so raspy as to render it unintelligible that any utterance might appear a threat is exactly what we're missing right now :lol:
He's a bit like Mickey Rourke in Wrestler, great film but he could have been speaking Swahili. But when he got in the ring, you got the gist :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wasn't confident at all but all the negativity in the thread has fired me up , 3-1, Arsenal to shove it up yers

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wasn't confident at all but all the negativity in the thread has fired me up , 3-1, Arsenal to shove it up yers
Lovely stuff.

Wonder if AM could afford to send out some self help books to certain members.

'The power of positive thinking', bet that didn't get any negative reviews. :lol:

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
That list , although comprehensive, has a curious lack of Arséne.
mqKE7fo.gif

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Oh FFS, Michael Oliver is a ref on this one.

While we seem to remember him for his performance at OT during our FA Cup win, we have a bad record with him at away games.

A red for us is in the cards
We have the worst win record with him, 21%

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
2nd half we really stepped up a gear. 3 well crafted goals from sustained pressure.

Sticking to the @ Trilly theory that one manager has another's number. :lol: Wenger's on a roll with Conte.
Watched the highlights and I was impresses. Will review the full game later after I finish my slave session at work hehe.

Love your last comment. On point there. Hope you are right.

tcahill

If we get any points from this game i'll be happy. Liverpool and Chelsea away are probably the hardest league fixtures we'll play this season.

I think we actually have a chance, Chelsea haven't really improved personnel wise, while we slightly have, and we've beaten them several times very recently. Most of our players have had a longer rest period too.

coolaa

Cech
Mustafi per kos
Bellerin elneny Wilshere sead
Sanchez Lacazette welbeck

Ospina xhaka Ramsey holding Monreal Giroud Özil

Elneny looks the most solid DM at the moment. And I cAnnot see who else can do a proper CM other than Wilshere, someone can hold the ball, bring it forward and not losing defending discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom