• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Sunderland vs Arsenal Saturday 25th 15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo50

Established Member
Re: Premier League: Sunderland vs Arsenal Saturday 25th 15.0

Wenger's substitutions pissed me off too. Ox was finished, so were Sanchez and Cazorla but he brings on Ramsey/Rosicky after 86 minutes. Not to mention letting Gibbs run around with an injury for 15 or so minutes. He clearly wasn't going to run it off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

i hope Walcott returns add something for our attack. i have nothing against OX but he is f**ked up every chance he got to start.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

That was as bad as I've ever seen offensively. Glad for the 4th place points, but I really don't know what else to say. I can't see any light at the end of this tunnel.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Monreal deserves a mention. He done well all considered, in both positions.

I feel embarrassed for Sanchez.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

mo50 said:
Wenger's substitutions pissed me off too. Ox was finished, so were Sanchez and Cazorla but he brings on Ramsey/Rosicky after 86 minutes. Not to mention letting Gibbs run around with an injury for 15 or so minutes. He clearly wasn't going to run it off.

Agree i thought he would never made a sub after the 80 minutes. i mean what the points to leave it late i just don't understand it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

The Jury said:
Monreal deserves a mention. He done well all considered, in both positions.

I feel embarrassed for Sanchez.

I just feeling sorry for him he is the only player running fighting scoring the others are doing f**k all.

i hope our players and the manager step up but i just can't see it at the moment.

stiiphunn

Established Member

Happy with the win! **** performance by pretty much everyone but we got 3 pts. Sanchez is the only one performing to the requested level - what a player he is. The rest are ****. OX in particular was down right awful - he's so average in everything he does. Santi was also poor, very poor - especially in the second half. It's incredible how nothing clicks when we get near their box. Even towards the end, there was so much space but nothing came off - Santi ****ed up, Welbz ****ed up, Ramsey ****ed it up by hesitating. Only Alexis seems to be able to do something for us these days.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member

Wenger will persist with the likes of Gervinho for a season or two, even sticks the blunderer up front but refuses to give Campbell any game time, im completely baffled by this .....

Iceman10

Established Member

Happy with the win also. One thing to mention to people saying we should destroy Sunderland, remember that this was the third match for us in a week, of course our squad depth should be better, but we have injuries and this has to be factored in with Sunderland being relatively more fresh.

It will end up forgotten because we won but Sczeszny was an absolute clown with that header which went straight to a Sunderland player with him caught well out of position. Could have cost us dearly.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

How did we not kill the game earlier. About four or five times we ****ed it all up on the counter-attack.

Overall a shocking game. Thank god for Alexis.

stiiphunn

Established Member

I just hope Alexis won't find a TV within the next hour or so. If he sees his old teammates (Messi, Iniesta, etc) play against Real, he may start crying.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member

Ox was better I thought but it was mainly down to **** opposition and more space, he's still struggling big time. Got to feel bad for Joel - Ox is struggling, Pod out of favour, Özil and Walcott injured and he still can't get a game. I don't understand it but I've always said that I didn't think AW was a big fan of his. The WC probably salvaged him some time here but AW seems more interested in playing Ox through this bad patch in the hope he'll come good.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

CurryFlavoured said:
Ox was better I thought but it was mainly down to **** opposition and more space, he's still struggling big time. Got to feel bad for Joel - Ox is struggling, Pod out of favour, Özil and Walcott injured and he still can't get a game. I don't understand it but I've always said that I didn't think AW was a big fan of his. The WC probably salvaged him some time here but AW seems more interested in playing Ox through this bad patch in the hope he'll come good.

If Wenger not fan of his why not sell him then last summer. Wenger should give the chance i mean he can't do worse then Ox at the moment.

error_prone

Punish players, make them watch this game 3 times per day for one week and make them pay to watch it like fans do. There should be no excuse for manager also, he won nothing today, they gave us 3 points. This team has no clue what to do on the pitch or how to play, it's like freestyle for everyone, do what you want and play like you want. You can play like League 4 trash player and still go through 90 minutes while others (read Cambell) are scratching their b'lls on the bench because they know they will not play.

Wenger is our favorite because the invincibles but I think today some other manager would have 3 quadruples in a row with that team, f*cking clueless. He should take some other role in our team and let someone else do the real job

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Happy with 3 points, we look so short of confidence, playing really badly atm. Hopeffully we can string together a few victories now(no matter how).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Wenger said nothing about Gibbs injury in press conference strange nobody ask him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah happy with the 3 points, all that counts. Onwards and upwards!

blaze_of_glory

Alexis is the sole bright spot right now. Luckily Sunderland are so bad that he was enough. Not sure ive ever seen Cazorla play so poorly.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member

yousif_arsenal said:
If Wenger not fan of his why not sell him then last summer. Wenger should give the chance i mean he can't do worse then Ox at the moment.

Maybe he's easing him into life in England, I don't know, but I thought that he might have been planning on selling him prior to his flashy World Cup.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We were so s**t today but I said before the game I'd take 3 points above anything else so I guess I'm happy.

Defence looked a million times better when Monreal moved out to LB and Chambers came central. I thought Ramsey played well for the 3 minutes he was on for, Cazorla though was woeful. He just kept smashing it over the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom