• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sheffield Utd Vs Arsenal F.C. | Wed,Oct 31st, 7.45pm | B. L.

lee1001

Established Member
If Chelsea get knocked out then i think we'll win the competition They are the only team i fear.

Jameel46

Established Member
stuart said:
Jameel46 said:
lee1001 said:
If Diaby can't make an impression in the carling cup then there isn't much hope for him.

Would like to see Barazite replace him soon.

??????????????? had a good game last time round against newcastle though, don't mean to be rude but i do dislike kneejerkers such as you.

Im watching a tupac video of yours here, well i think its yours
Just a wee by the way ;)

you? watching a tupac video? not gonna say anymore as it may make me look a tad rascist :wink:

stuart

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
stuart said:
Jameel46 said:
lee1001 said:
If Diaby can't make an impression in the carling cup then there isn't much hope for him.

Would like to see Barazite replace him soon.

??????????????? had a good game last time round against newcastle though, don't mean to be rude but i do dislike kneejerkers such as you.

Im watching a tupac video of yours here, well i think its yours
Just a wee by the way ;)

you? watching a tupac video? not gonna say anymore as it may make me look a tad rascist :wink:

oh yea......errr bruv? ;) These last few days i've been watching loads about his death, bloody interesting!

Nutsy

Established Member
Eduardo down. He's substitute for Barazite. Eduardo MUST start against United on Saturday if you ask me.

Jameel46

Established Member
Gunners_Nadz said:
Eduardo down. He's substitute for Barazite. Eduardo MUST start against United on Saturday if you ask me.

think wenger will go with hleb playing off Ade again, it works so you can't argue but i also think that eduardo deserves a shot.

dublingunner

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Lord Dula said:
patrick42uk said:
Song looks a natural at cb

He actually looks very assured. Better than Spazzeros in my opinion.

...and Djourou too. Very composed, good on the ball as you'd expect but good in the air and has tackled well.
Ah now hang on a minute let's not get hastey here lol. Djourou is a class CB imo/

Jameel46

Established Member
dublingunner said:
patrick42uk said:
Lord Dula said:
patrick42uk said:
Song looks a natural at cb

He actually looks very assured. Better than Spazzeros in my opinion.

...and Djourou too. Very composed, good on the ball as you'd expect but good in the air and has tackled well.
Ah now hang on a minute let's not get hastey here lol. Djourou is a class CB imo/

but he does lack composure at times, he panics far to often

Nutsy

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
Gunners_Nadz said:

think wenger will go with hleb playing off Ade again, it works so you can't argue but i also think that eduardo deserves a shot.

Yeah, I see that too, but if it were up to me, Edurado should atleast have game time. You can't deny his composure..

beepos

If Eduardo isnt injured, he deserves a start. Gives us a different dimension.
And Diaby off for Merida

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom