• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichtsteiner (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Love this signing to be honest, we need an experienced player at RB for backup/challenging Bellerin. Also, he ALWAYS joins Arsenal on FIFA lol

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Already. :lol::lol:

DeDkuliXcAE4dXe.jpg

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
the club has really lowered the expectations of the fan base. haha. By scaring us with Arteta and 50M warchest, we are now gleeful to see a Europa league winner manager and a juventus discard Lichsteiner.

Well played Baldy...well played.

cannel

Best swiss player of the past decade.
Awesome signing.
I can barely stand watching him for the national team as he is so annoying. Will be fun watching him and Mustafi pointing and screaming at eachother though.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
Awesome signing.
I can barely stand watching him for the national team as he is so annoying. Will be fun watching him and Mustafi pointing and screaming at eachother though.
At 34 he will be the player of the previous decade, not the next :D
Best swiss player is rather a tame compliment though. haha. Djourou is a star there.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Awesome signing.
Used to playing alongside Djourou, so I guess he won't mind Mustafi much ;)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This is the kind of player you'd expect to sign in your squad. You have several big stars on big money, players on lower wages trying to make it big - typically younger up-comers then you fill the rest of the squad with either older players seeing out their playing career (rarer these days with the Chinese league etc) and youth team players.

Just can't afford to have loads of high earning squad players on long contracts, we've had that issue before. Smart signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom