• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichtsteiner (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We will probably end up selling Lichtsteiner in January after he upstages Bellerin in cup games like Debuchy did.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I was against this at first cos of his age but i'm being convinced. He still managed to play 1817 minutes of football this season just finished, plus he's always had insane fitness/stamina. Makes sense, thumbs up.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Must be close to being done if they’ve told Ornstein. I wasn’t keen initially but it lets us spend elsewhere so it’s a smart move.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's a great full-back, was excellent when he came on vs Sp**s and adds not only experience but a serious option instead of Bellerin who's played a hell of a lot of football these past few years.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I wonder who between Bellerin and Lichtsteiner would get the nod for big games, that'd be quite a battle. Bellerin has been an undisputed starter for over two seasons, and Lichtsteiner is a very experienced player who still has gas in his tank. It's a nice problem to have.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Remember he came in against Sp**s and was a big reason, Juve changed the game around?

Great transfer for free, the Back-Up we needed for Bellerin. Makes hope, that Gazidis, Mislintat and Sanllehi saw this too and will sign a player like Lichtsteiner.

Still can play EL + Cups and can replace Bellerin in PL games if it's needed. We lost a lot of defensive experience with Merte (+ Koscielny injury) and Bellerin will learn from him.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Great signing if we pull it off, massive upgrade on Debuchy. Adds experience, quality and great work ethic at what should be virtually no cost.

The fact that it also allows AMN to focus on CM is an added plus.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Great move. Will be able to give us quality minutes, adds leadership, and most important gives bellerin some competition and maybe a role model to learn from. Sign him up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Honestly, what's this nonsense Arsenal?

Why not someone like Adama from Middelsbrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom