• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC - Tuesday January 22, 8pm

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Graham: Sp**s now same level as Arsenal

George Graham believes Tottenham are now a genuine match for Arsenal.
Graham, a former boss of both Sp**s and Arsenal, said: "I've seen Tottenham play Arsenal three times in five weeks and they are equal now.

"Tottenham are always attractive to watch but over the last few weeks I've never seen them working so hard."

he is a joker is,nt he?

Gunner Ossie

Gurgen said:
Sp**s were better than us, and far more motivated. Big deal.

And how on earth can this statement be acceptable to our club , players or fans alike?

of course its a big deal. everybody who knows anything about football knew we'd loose , but 2-1 or 1-0 not 5-1. that kind of scorline against tottenham just smacks of complacency amongst our players who seem to feel like they only have to turn up at **** fart stain to beat Sp**s.

theve outplayed us everytime we've played them and thats a bad sign that wenger and the players should have payed more attension to.

Giga

Losing to Sp**s 5-1 in the Carling Cup >>>> Losing to Sp**s in the Premier League/FA Cup/*cough* Champions League*cough*

Zico

Established Member
Giga said:
Losing to Sp**s 5-1 in the Carling Cup >>>> Losing to Sp**s in the Premier League/FA Cup/*cough* Champions League*cough*

Giga, are you saying you'd rather lose 1-0 to Sp**s in FA Cup or league versus that thumping we got in a game that the players obviously didn't care about? I'm just following the direction of your arrows. Or do the arrows represent 'is better than'?

Biggus

Established Member
Giga said:

What are you on GIga? What possible combination or confluence of events in this space/time continuum could make it possible that we would meet Sp**s in the CL? :roll:

Incidentally, what a jammy bastard Song is. He'll just waltz back in a months time......."What's been happening fella's, did I miss much"? :lol:

ibby

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
October 2003- Arsenal 0- Internazionale 3. April 2004 Arsenal crowned Champions.

Sometime in 2001 Arsenal 2 Charlton 4. May 2002 Arsenal crowned Champions.

December 1997 Arsenal 1 Blackburn Rovers 3. May 1998 Arsenal crowned Champions.

April 1991 Arsenal 1 Tottenham 3. May (or was it April) 1991 Arsenal crowned Champions.

We even got mullered 5-0 by Stoke in 70/71 and went onto win the double.

My point, if you haven't got it yet, is that these results happen sometimes and not neccessarily against the best teams. That it has happened against the "N17 bottlers" as I called them shouldn't affect anyone's perspective of the season as a whole.

Let them celebrate a semi final victory like they've won the World Cup, it meant more to them than it did to us. We have bigger fish to fry.

But then we have had individual talent to win us games. Look at our squad now and ask yourself how much match winners have we got?

Any supporter can see that this team is a confidence team, so much so, its scary. Lets just hope we use this as motivation and not do and opposite and fall apart like we have done in the past. Like in the 02/03 season, or the 04/05 season.

Giga

quincy42 said:
Giga, are you saying you'd rather lose 1-0 to Sp**s in FA Cup or league versus that thumping we got in a game that the players obviously didn't care about? I'm just following the direction of your arrows. Or do the arrows represent 'is better than'?
Is better than.
Biggus said:
What are you on GIga? What possible combination or confluence of events in this space/time continuum could make it possible that we would meet Sp**s in the CL? :roll:

Incidentally, what a jammy bastard Song is. He'll just waltz back in a months time......."What's been happening fella's, did I miss much"? :lol:
Notice the *cough*. :lol:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
ibby said:
RocktheCasbah said:
October 2003- Arsenal 0- Internazionale 3. April 2004 Arsenal crowned Champions.

Sometime in 2001 Arsenal 2 Charlton 4. May 2002 Arsenal crowned Champions.

December 1997 Arsenal 1 Blackburn Rovers 3. May 1998 Arsenal crowned Champions.

April 1991 Arsenal 1 Tottenham 3. May (or was it April) 1991 Arsenal crowned Champions.

We even got mullered 5-0 by Stoke in 70/71 and went onto win the double.

My point, if you haven't got it yet, is that these results happen sometimes and not neccessarily against the best teams. That it has happened against the "N17 bottlers" as I called them shouldn't affect anyone's perspective of the season as a whole.

Let them celebrate a semi final victory like they've won the World Cup, it meant more to them than it did to us. We have bigger fish to fry.

But then we have had individual talent to win us games. Look at our squad now and ask yourself how much match winners have we got?

Back when?? Back in 1991? Back in 1971?

Emmanuel Adebayor is a match winner. Cesc Fabregas is a match winner, Alex Hleb, William Gallas are match winners. Tom Rosicky, I believe, can be a match winner etc...

Doctor OKO

I think that losing to Sp**s was more heartbreak than anything, just because it was Sp**s.
I trust Arsène's judgement on this, that it's not hugely important, but he doesn't know what everyone who played on Tuesday is thinking deep deep down. I can assure you that Wenger will make us come out and thump the ****e out of Newcastle.

Giga

35029.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop/sh ... FTS&parsub

True Gooner

Established Member
Oh yeah its still not safe to read the media reports and blogs like F365...everyone is busy hacking away at our plight. The sad part is most of the major negatives have been happily been discussed on A-M :(
I wish there were more people who were optimistic.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

George Graham think we are both equal now, and Berbatov thinks he has no reason to leave now because they beat us and can match his ambitions.

****ing hell.

Noted

That is priceless. Making merchandise over one match against their rivals. It really shows what a pathetic small club they are :D

Anyway lets move on now. With our next game at home, I highly doubt this will have an effect on our season.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom