• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL: Anderlecht v Arsenal - 22/10/14, 19:45 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Its not like our system last year was the problem, why did it even change. We won a cup and went on a brilliant run at the top of the league. Why have we not only abandoned that but are persisting with this ****ing awful ****.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Two yards passes by Welbeck and Chambers go wrong.

****ing hell man.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Time for the Ox i reckon, must be some tired legs outwide given how hard their wingers and fullbacks have worked.

BobP

Memri Fan
Little play like that there is all we're good for, very low percentage stuff, pointless at the end of the day if you firstly don't have the players to execute such play on a consistent basis and if you don't finish the chances created.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Win lose or draw, Wenger doesn't know what to do to get this lot playing. I've switched over to the MOBOs. Fcuk off.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Too many players playing on through bad form. Campbell Podolski Rosicky Ox just sitting twiddling their thumbs make a change because these boys aren't going to win this game st any rate.

Eduardo_da_Silva

I really cant remember when we looked as lost as we have for the last few weeks. No passion, no desire, no chemistry. Our passing is atrocious, our movement non existent and tactically all over the place. Im so blown out I had no idea how to behave when we managed to grab three points when we were outplayed by a team like Anderlecht. One of my darkest periods as an Arsenal fan. We need some changes and we need them soon...

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It really is amazing how a team with so much talent can consistently play so poorly. Glad we got the 3 points, but we look awful.

Thank god for Alexis. This guy is the only reason we've been in matches lately.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway today we got away with it. our performance is really s**te it's has been while we really need to solve it.

when we struggle to beat a Anderlecht who half of their players are very young then we have a big problem.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I've never felt so pissed off after a win, that's not good :lol:.

I'm a lot calmer now, but we still sucked. I'm very happy with a win and relieved as we are closer to qualification, but we deserved to lose.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
3 valuable points wont mask another joke of a performance. Thank **** for Alexis. I cringe at the thought he plays for us at the moment. a player of his calibre deserves better. He'll be happy tonight, at least. The others, barring one or two, can go **** themselves tbh.

Thjere was no response to going a goal down at all. The two goals came from nothing and the opposition ****ting themselves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i really hope Kosh back quickly, Monreal is just disaster at center back and with Merte off form it won't help us. also i think Chambers play much better at center have then right back.

some of players need to step up and wake Mertesacker Ramsey Gibbs who all first team players have been in off form.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If we started games the way we finish them most weeks we would be brilliant. Clearly there is something there we just need to show that desire from the final whistle rather than when we seem dead and buried.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

3 valuable points there . Passing was atrocious , just have to go back to basics with everything and build up again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom