• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Arsenal v Sporting | Thursday | 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Didnt bother reading this because my point was that Nketiah level of talent needs to play not being constantly between u23 and first team where he get no game experience.

And people really need to stop making it out as if we start some youngsters in EL and Cariboo cup it mean auyomatically a loss. We did fine with these players last year and this season all of the kids that played last season have show massive improvements.
Didn't read this because it focuses on one player where the focus should be on the team!

You might as well just post on facebook then. Not sure why you bother coming on here if you're not prepared to even read others comments. Then again you'd have to do a sh!t load of self-reflection from all the posts that call you out.

I was talking about the management of Nketiah not the team.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
why does my 'a l p h a ' get changed to 'alfalfa'? Is 'a lpha' some weird swear word I don't know about?

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Here is what I said :

"If Nketiah doesn't get game time tomorrow and miss tonight game it is a bad management."

Talking about Nketiah and it would be bad management if he didn't get a game time here.
Yes, and I'm not asking you if it is ambiguous. I am telling you it is.

Yes, and I'm not asking you if it is ambiguous. I am telling you it is.

Didn't read because you are just trolling now.

Getting Nketiah caught in between first team and u23 without playing is bad management imo.

Winning 12 games in a row is a good management but that reply to my comment about Nketiah made no sense.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Didn't read because you are just trolling now.

Getting Nketiah caught in between first team and u23 without playing is bad management imo.

Winning 12 games in a row is a good management but that reply to my comment about Nketiah made no sense.
Hmmm, takes a troll like you to spot one, ey?

Nketiah is not the focus here. Qualifying is. The fact that he is stuck between u23 and first team is a pity but as I have stated, Emery wasn't hired to make Nketiah great, he was hired to make Arsenal great again. He's trying to balance that goal with the individual goals within the team. Not and easy task. Welbeck, PEA, Laca & Iwobi have all been in fine form. You need to maintain that.
Last season we had a slightly easier road to the final. This season not only do we play more adept teams but we also have Sp**s in the league cup. Our fixtures are coming in thick and fast and Emery wants to fight on all fronts for as long as possible with a firm view on the top 4 and possibly a trophy (either Europa or League cup).
Nketiah has basically had 15 minutes of first team brilliance followed by some average performances.
He's hardly the priority at the moment.

Nketiah is not the focus here.

Didn't read the rest. He was the focus in my comment which you felt somehow need to reply with some nonsense I didn't care about.

My comment was about if we will not use Nketiah tonight we should have played him in the u-21 fixture yesterday to give him valuable game time against first team opposition.

This is really not that hard to understand Mark. :lol:

Reactions: HBL

HBL

Established Member
Didn't read the rest. He was the focus in my comment which you felt somehow need to reply with some nonsense I didn't care about.

My comment was about if we will not use Nketiah tonight we should have played him in the u-21 fixture yesterday to give him valuable game time against first team opposition.

This is really not that hard to understand Mark. :lol:

It was very easy to understand what you meant, not exactly a hard concept to grasp.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah isn't the priority. That is true. It is still extremely disappointing the way he has been managed this season. He should have been loaned, he's wasting his time at the moment.

Nketiah isn't the priority. That is true. It is still extremely disappointing the way he has been managed this season. He should have been loaned, he's wasting his time at the moment.

When you are rumored with 40 M summer budget next summer and you want to compete at the highest level and you have one of the best academy in the country if not the world you maybe should consider making these players a little bit more priority.

But my comment really wasn't about that. It was about the yesterday game with the u21 and the game tonight and that I hoped Nketiah wouldn't get caught in not playing any minutes of football this week.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
When you are rumored with 40 M summer budget next summer and you want to compete at the highest level and you have one of the best academy in the country if not the world you maybe should consider making these players a little bit more priority.

But my comment really wasn't about that. It was about the yesterday game with the u21 and the game tonight and that I hoped Nketiah wouldn't get caught in not playing any minutes of football this week.
I know and I agree. It's the same thing that happened to Jeff. Hardly played u23 football and never got enough first team minutes either. I think that Nketiah is simply between a rock and a hard place - 3 senior strikers on relatively decent form and an U23 team he has outgrown. First team football is his priority and he's not even played a minute. It is concerning.

As far as using the academy more, I think that generally there is still hope they will get games, Smith-Rowe seemingly the golden child right now. I think it still bodes well. Just what to do with guys like Nketiah and Willock, who are better than the level they're playing at but need to be challenged.

How do you know this if you iddn't read the rest. Ret@rded logic.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom