• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I said at the end of last season that throwing the league away would have a mental impact this new season. Seems I'm right. We've carried on where we left off last season. Feeble, nervous, non dynamic, and can't stop conceding goals. Gonna be a long season imo.
Think top 4 is all we aim for as it's looking like last year was a one off, we've spent £200m and gone backwards.

Disagree, think we really could have built on it if we got the signings right.

Don't think we have done that though.

Melquiades

Just do not understand how we only do this at home. What is so different about the way we set up home and away?

I think it’s just chance.

Sometimes you flip a coin and 15/20 flips will come up heads. Right now it’s just a bunch of weird random dumb **** that seems to happen to us at home.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Sometimes you flip a coin and 15/20 flips will come up heads. Right now it’s just a bunch of weird random dumb **** that seems to happen to us at home.
Could not believe Ramsdale's pass against Southampton last season. And that was under zero pressure. Surely a manager can train his players to not lose the ball in central areas for the first 10 minutes?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's happened too many times for it to be chance imo

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Arteta reaction 💀honestly where saka passing into. Did he see Saliba ghost? The problem his head was up that make it worse. Also Andreas shot was so bad not sure why Ramsdale panicked

I never seen team concede these kind of goals maybe in Bundesliga
You can really see why he kept getting relegated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 goals conceded in first minute of the game in last 9 home games. That's an insane statistic and an inquest needs to happen by the coaching staff on this.
That true also not only that but i seriously can't remember goal we conceded from opponents team work always error or from thier corner. The only game i felt we totally deserved to drop points its Brighton at home

Melquiades

Could not believe Ramsdale's pass against Southampton last season. And that was under zero pressure. Surely a manager can train his players to not lose the ball in central areas for the first 10 minutes?

Individual mistakes are usually the one thing that a manager can’t control.

However, like I said earlier in this thread it feels like some of the mistakes we’re seeing this year are the result of so many players playing out of position.

blaze_of_glory

Arteta reaction 💀honestly where saka passing into. Did he see Saliba ghost? The problem his head was up that make it worse. Also Andreas shot was so bad not sure why Ramsdale panicked

I never seen team concede these kind of goals maybe in Bundesliga
Also think White should probably be sitting deeper there. There's so much space in behind him. Maybe because he's used to playing RB and now has to remember where to be as CB? T

Partey has moved central as well, maybe too quickly. Inverting costs us there tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also think White should probably be sitting deeper there. There's so much space in behind him. Maybe because he's used to playing RB and now has to remember where to be as CB?
I think saka just over hit it or something i always don't like us passing from back when we under pressure or there zero cover.

MikeVinna

Established Member
And ffs Legohair, play a RB who's actually a f*cking RB and a LB who's actually a f*cking LB!

We don’t have a LB who’s actually a LB anymore..

Also I thought Partey was really good in midfield and pretty solid defensively. You can’t really blame him for being out of position in transition because that’s Mikel’s fault.

I’d really love to see this against Manure:

Ramsdale

White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko

Partey

Saka Ødegaard Rice Martinelli

Nketiah​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom