• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Southampton - Tuesday 02/02/16 - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Just you wait until we back within a game from the top, and then clear. These same clowns will be gagging at Wenger's balls.

I swear sometimes I wonder how long you been watching football. Arsenal **** up yeah, buts its far too early to be on **** watch ffs.
It's like Groundhog Day on here.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
In the league its a more solid strategy to take a point rather than start bombing forward at the 85th minute and risk a loss. Thats how Mourinho wins leagues, he just makes calculations based on that.

Before Arsenal used to be constantly criticized for attacking no matter no appropriate the situation and when we start playing a more logical game we should attack more...

He should have brought him in at 50. We could have won the match, That's my point. Why is it so hard to comprehend?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I still think we can win, but we can't let City get more than about 6 points ahead of us. Done if that happens.

Leicester WILL implode!

Right? RIGHT?????

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
This season?!

The guy has been too complacent and getting exposed since 2006.

Nah, the man did fantastically well to keep us competitive in the early Emirates years and was then let down badly by his players when they abandoned him in 2011 just when we were starting to turn things around.

We've been an absolute mess since then though.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
I just don't have the word anyone. This is truly depressing. In the past we have had sh!t teams so it was understandable. Özil created 10 chances, Sanchez 4. Just too much. Just too much :(

Bould14

As a club we got too complacent including myself. Giving out contracts etc and making excuses for Wenger. This season there are no excuses for him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
what a great impact Walcott made, LOL i feel that the chance he missed, would of been a goal with Campbell's left foot..
Theo was terrible but Campbell was the worst player on the pitch while he was playing today and I'll remind you that Flamini was on the pitch.

Our best players in a decade and the worst standard of our rivals in a decade.
We are going to finish 4th, Sp**s will finish above us and Leicester are going to at the very least, come 3rd. I don't know what else can be said, analyse these games all you like, it won't take the pain away.

TriniGunner

The mighty Theo Walcott - 140,000£k a week worth of pure **** and mediocrity. Here's for the next few years of you stealing a living from the Arsenal and denying a quality player to come in instead of you, cheers.

Hardly his fault. I would gladly take 140k/week to play like **** anywhere. Wenger's problem has always been his loyalty to players. Diaby (as much as i liked him) should have been gone 3 seasons ago.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, the league always ends around Nov 1 on A-M.
Just my personal opinion. Everyone has their own acid test for a season.

2/9 against stoke, pool and chelsea convinced many that we didn't have enough to win the league, the january transfer window confirmed that.

That's not even taking into account our easier first half of the season or the constant chances we've had to create some distance at the top.

Wilshere's Right

People are slagging off Flamini but fact is we didn't drop points because of him. If anything, Ramsey was more of the culprit because he just can't pay that role of linking defence to attack.

Walcott needs to be dropped. Urgently. Iwobi/Ox ahead of him.

Campbell had a bad game but he's been great for us this season. Allow him one bad game.

Marmaduke

He should have brought him in at 50. We could have won the match, That's my point. Why is it so hard to comprehend?

Bringing on Coquelin earlier might have been a better idea I agree. Although remember during that 20 min spell in the 2nd half when we started to put immense pressure on Southampton and it looked like we would score any moment until Fonte got that gash?

I think Wenger saw we were attacking really well and wanted to keep that going. Afterwards we never recovered our rhythm and he threw in Coq to keep that point.

Charisma

As unreliable he is, I'm actually looking forward to the return of Welbeck. He'll provide us with a lot more than Walcott or Chamberlain are giving us at the moment.

We should have loaned out Chamberlain last month, he's not ready to start for Arsenal this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom