• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Last 16 - Arsenal v Barcelona - 14/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've rated every player so I've saved you all the time. Can stop arguing now, the T-Rex has spoken.

Cech > Bravo/Ter Stegen
Monreal < Alba
Koscielny > Pique
Mertesacker < Mascherano
Bellerin < Alves
Flamini > Busquets/everyone
Ramsey < Rakitic
Özil > Iniesta
Alexis < Neymar
Giroud < Suarez
Welbeck > Messi

Correct
Wrong
Correct
Correct-ish
Correct
CORRECT!!!
Wrong
Correct
Wrong
Definitely wrong Giroud >>>>>>> that Crystanbul crybaby.
Correct obviously.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ha as if there's a ref in Europe who will have the stones for that. Watch as Coq/ Ramsey or Kos gets a very dodgy red 20 minutes in.

It can happen. Özil's missed penalty against Bayern springs to mind. If that went in, who knows? If it comes along, we have to seize it this time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It can happen. Özil's missed penalty against Bayern springs to mind. If that went in, who knows? If it comes along, we have to seize it this time.

Yeah but that was so stonewall, even Danny Murphy would have given it. Didn't we get a red in that one anyway?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Yeah but that was so stonewall, even Danny Murphy would have given it. Didn't we get a red in that one anyway?

We did but A. It was Szczesny. B. It was Robben and C. We were mentally ****ed from the miss anyway.

I'm optimistic if we can not give the ref any excuses like we did in the Bayern home game this year, and maintain 100 per cent focus, then we can certainly do these ****ers. Hopefully, we're not dumb enough to full into the traps of the hi-jinks of Alves, Busquets and Suarez and co.

dinho

honest guys. Arsenal have no chance. The Premier League is the most exciting league, but with the poorest quality. Arsenal would not have beaten teams like Celta Vigo or Valencia. The reality is that the Premier League is a league with lack of quality . United are struggling to a danish team, hahahah.

Cech=(>)Bravo/(Ter Stegen)
Monreal < Alba
Koscielny > Pique
Mertesacker < Mascherano
Bellerin < Alves
Flamini <Busquets/everyone--- flamini, perhaps premier leagues worst midfielder
Ramsey < Rakitic
Özil > Iniesta
Alexis < Neymar
Giroud < Suarez
Welbeck <Messi

US_Gooner

Established Member
honest guys. Arsenal have no chance. The Premier League is the most exciting league, but with the poorest quality. Arsenal would not have beaten teams like Celta Vigo or Valencia.
Hahahaha
We beat you at home with one of the worst Arsenal defensive squads in a decade, and would have dumped you out if not for the most asinine red card decision in the history of Champions League.

We defeated Bayern 2-0 at home this year as well. Sure we lost to them at Allianz but so did you.

Will we win on Tuesday? Maybe.

As for how great the Spanish League is, Valencia got dumped out of the softest Group in Champions League. Only won 1 game and that was v Gent 2-1 FFS!

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

honest guys. Arsenal have no chance. The Premier League is the most exciting league, but with the poorest quality. Arsenal would not have beaten teams like Celta Vigo or Valencia. The reality is that the Premier League is a league with lack of quality . United are struggling to a danish team, hahahah.

Cech=(>)Bravo/(Ter Stegen)
Monreal < Alba
Koscielny > Pique
Mertesacker < Mascherano
Bellerin < Alves
Flamini <Busquets/everyone--- flamini, perhaps premier leagues worst midfielder
Ramsey < Rakitic
Özil > Iniesta
Alexis < Neymar
Giroud < Suarez
Welbeck <Messi

:lol: Bravo better than Cech, what you chatting fam.

As for your remarks on the Flaminal...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's a non contest, Neymar's the second best player in the world. Alexis just about cracks top 10.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Its just unfair how one team has got the top 3 attackers in the world each on 300k+ wages probably. There should be a wage cap for elite players. Messi vs Neymar+Suarez or some other such match up would have been much more interesting. As things stand, we have to pray for a miracle to go through- maybe one of Oxlade's thumpers will go into the net instead of hitting the bar.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I love Alexis but Neymar is clearly the winner there.
I don't think Alexis is too far from Neymar when it comes to footballing talent.

Neymar just has that excellent decision making that the truly elite players have he's been one of my favourite players for a while.

Even when in Brazil you could tell he was different, he had the skills like most wonderkids but he still had a 1 in 2 record.

kopzilla

Always Negative
You're a cheerful bark. I always say it before these type of matches/ties. Let's wait until we've actually lost first. You never know what might happen. Sending offs (Mascherano), they play **** and we play brilliantly etc.

I have always been a pessimistic fan...sometimes I get as nervous for the team as a Soccer Mom for her son.

There are positives of course with our injured players returning and the fact that they haven't beaten us at home...but with Wenger in charge, you never get that feeling of confidence as a fan especially with all the painful heavy defeats suffered in recent years in the league as well as in Europe.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Barcelona are so good, no one expects anything from us - we can only win here, although a humiliation might be quite damaging ahead of the games vs ManUre and Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom