• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ignoring results and looking at performances, we didn’t play at all at the beginning of the season. I wasn’t impressed and couldn’t see an indentifiable style of play. Fulham away we got it together and this culminated in the NLD win. Since then it’s gone downhill again. Injuries play a role in that, but not all of it.

It looked like we might be ahead of schedule or just on schedule, well now it’s hard to say there’s a whole lot different to last season. Are we just Everton with better players?

What changed with the NLD? Three at the back. I'm telling you lot, ever since we went to that formation our play has gone to **** and the results and performances have gone downhill.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

My main worry atm is that the club will give Emery loads of time for the sake of it. Our performances aren't up to scratch, the results aren't particularly there... if it continues like this we need to cut our losses and move on.

Next few games are imperative for him imo. From my personal point of view , he's going to have to earn his corn getting these up for the next few. If he can do that then there is hope for him .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I mean it’s clear that Emery isn’t a guy who’s gonna make a squad perform better than the sum of its parts but not many guys are these days.
How is that clear? He’s only had a few games in charge. It’s not his fault Xhaka headed the ball straight to the opposition inside the box.

If the parts are ****, getting them to play greater than their sum is an impossibility.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Diop and Anderson would without any debate imo. Arguments for Cresswell, Arnautovic, Rice, Balbuena and Fabianski.

No issues with Leno but if funds are that tight then would've made more sense to get fab back in the summer on a free as there's not much between them other than Leno being decent on the ball.

caoimhin58

I watch the games every week and always take a deep breath before I do something silly (like posting my frustration on website forums), but I've had enough!! How can Xhaka, Iwobi and Guendouzzi front up for their wages!? Xhaka is often played out of position, but he's not the player Arsenal needs...simply not good enough!! I also hear the argument about Guendouzzi's age....my answer is send him out on loan and see if he gets any better! He loses the ball in midfield repeatedly by trying to out-muscle opponents as opposed to laying the ball off and moving. Then after losing the ball, he jogs back nonchalantly. Of course, I can't mention nonchalance without mentioning Mr Iwobi! I've never seen anybody who seems to care less about football than an American football (soccer) club owner! He'll do something useful about one game in five (which is being kind) which keeps him in the team, but I beg of you, please watch his contributions on a weekly basis and tell me I'm wrong! I know everyone has the players they don't rate...and yes these are mine, but for us to finish top 4 with 'also-rans' like this in our team (and I know we have others...feel free to list who you would bench until we can get rid). Anyway, rant over . I hope I don't have to do this every week! Back to the mindfulness, meditation, deep breathing and Temazepam for me!!

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The board back Emery complete nonsense he doesnt even decide on transfers..

Hes just been hired as a spainish (wenger/ scapegoat)/ for stupid fans to blame and divert the blame from the real culprits
Sure thats valid but also cant hide his tactical errors in first halves this season & leaving out key players... Thats on him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We should actually be hoping for a Sp*rs win tomorrow. We’re not in direct competition with them right now, while we are with Utd. F*cking state of it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

iZjBWyp.png

Genuinely can’t stand Mia Khalifa. Just comes across like such a tool when she tweets about sport.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
While I wanted Arteta instead of Emery, I don't really think he, or any other manager for that matter, would've done a better job so far. This squad is a mess. We have way too many players that are not at the level we need to compete.
I get the feeling Arteta might have actually used lineups that gave us a chance of winning though. You can't be at your first managerial job and come with this radical 13 defenders, 37 holding midfielders, 0 creative players and 2 strikers formation.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Iwobi seems to have hit a ceiling. He simply cant form any kind of end product and it kills us.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Because of FFP regulations. We’re paying 550k to two players who weren’t in the squad today.

Years of panic buys and massive wages for all has finally f*cked us.
Funny enough, the guys who negotiated and authorised those contracts are just starting out here. Give them time to work their magic even more.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can now confidently say that I don't think Emery is the man for the job. I've seen enough.
Poverty posting.

Give the guy a chance. The greatest managers in the world would not get this side to keep clean sheets. They’re always making mistakes.

Any manager is only as good as his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom