• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

24/11/09 Arsenal vs Standard Liege 19:45 Skysports Xtra

IBL

Established Member
professional performance and qualification accomplished.

Now for Chelsea, hopefully Gallas and Gibbs recover for that

Kain

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
that sunday league ref were funny wernt 'e?

He's the exact sort of idiot that usualy ****s us over, thank fk we got him in a Home game where our forms been good.

Gurgen

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Gurgen said:
Pretty shocking performance all round. Song did well though.
We were that much better than them, I thought our players did well not to fall asleep.

I didn't say we weren't. We were however awfully complacent and arrogant.

awooga83

Established Member
I thought it was quite an unimpressive victory we won but would have been punished on another day and will be by better class opposition.

True Gooner

Established Member
awooga83 said:
I thought it was quite an unimpressive victory we won but would have been punished on another day and will be by better class opposition.

We played in 1st/2nd gear - had we played against a better team I'm sure we would have stepped it up.

Gibbs has been taken to hospital. Doesn't look good for him. - Arsène Wenger.

otfgoon

Established Member
True Gooner said:
ad we played against a better team I'm sure we would have stepped it up.

For ****s sake, its not even the same foot either. Its getting to a point where I wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson is watching our games with a vodoo doll in hand.

Invincible

Established Member
True Gooner said:
awooga83 said:

We played in 1st/2nd gear - had we played against a better team I'm sure we would have stepped it up.

****! let's hope he's alright.

True Gooner

Established Member
Wenger said something about a hole in the shoe or something and atm he's very, very doubtful for Chelsea - which implies that it could only be a short term injury.

Bring out the placenta!

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
That's still great news True, all things considered. To me it looked like a metatarsal fracture (I have a mate who broke one of the thinner metatarsals, I think it was the third or fourth, in a similar situation once) and those takes some time to heal.

Let's all hope that Clichy is back against Chelsea because we will be absolutely raped down the left flank if Traore starts that game.

Nela

Established Member
Wenger sounded really negative about Gibbs.

Please no Traore on Sunday! I'd rather even see Silvestre. :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom