• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CS: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 08/08/04

patrick42uk

Established Member
arseblog confirms that cesc will start today. hope he does ok, it will be a huge test for the lad. i cant really see him playing badly because he is class, but how much will he be able to impose himself and dictate the game's pace? if he comes through this looking good, it will confirm we have a star in the making.

lee1001

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
arseblog confirms that cesc will start today. hope he does ok, it will be a huge test for the lad. i cant really see him playing badly because he is class, but how much will he be able to impose himself and dictate the game's pace? if he comes through this looking good, it will confirm we have a star in the making.

On the other hand, don't get upset if he fails to shine.
Keane and Scholes are a formidable midfield partnership to play againt when your 17.

Mark

Established Member
I think it will be very good for Cesc to start today. Even if he doesn't do well, he can learn from it and know where he has to improve. I have faith in the lad though.

With the amount of injuries we have, I can't see us winning it unless it is after a penalty shootout. I am still unsure about whether I want us to win anyway. This curse thing is probably bullshit, but these things do bother me. :eek:ops:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can see us beating united -you have to remember they'v got a big game on wednesday so not all their stars will be playing either - and when you think about it we'r not going to be playing a bad team, with reyes, bergy, persie, pires, toure, and possible even ashley and freddie its pretty much a very, very good side !

We'll destroy them !

JazzG

Established Member
Howard

Neville
OShea
Silvestre
Fortune

Bellion
Keane
Djemba x 2
Giggs

Scholes
Smith

Thats the Man utd side.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow thats a surprising line up !!

I thaught cole wouldnt make it - cesc starting is a HUGE surprise i have to admit - and HENRY !!! **** YEA !!!!

Just disappointed with Reyes playing on the left - other than that - thats a fantastic lineup!

Thanks GoonerGurjit

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom