• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Beckham

HolaSara

samson10 said:
and by the way i am going now so b4 u start saying i have gone and u hv out argued me u wrong cos i will be BACK

Can´t wait.
Are you up for debate or are you up for slagging people off?

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
samson10 said:
ok it seems like u to r f****g each other u buch of gay ****s!!! how is becham quality!!! he would not effect arsenal in the slightest. i would much rather hleb as RM instead of becham i would rather walcott RM he would atleast do something for us and he is exciting unlike becham
:shock: :shock: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: i guess thats why you are not around here thank God*phew*
Beckham aint exciting?why coz he cant cross or pass or you want him to dribble like cry baby ronaldo?he is good and rather brilliant at what he is!!

gunnerz4ever

Established Member
samson10 said:
and by the way i am going now so b4 u start saying i have gone and u hv out argued me u wrong cos i will be BACK
No text Language
Learn how to type
Please dont come back
and his name is not spelt Becham ffs

Segway

samson10 said:
ok it seems like u to r f****g each other u buch of gay ****s!!! how is becham quality!!! he would not effect arsenal in the slightest. i would much rather hleb as RM instead of becham i would rather walcott RM he would atleast do something for us and he is exciting unlike becham

How old are you? 8?

HolaSara

starf*cker said:
samson10 said:

How old are you? 8?

He clearly isn´t old enough to post on Arsenal-Mania

CHOPS

Iseem to recall LA Galaxy making a statement saying David Beckham wasn't going out on-loan anywhere,him coming to train with us is more plausable,as Beckham Palace is just up the road from London Colney.Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't England train at our training ground before they played Germany?Wasn't there a nice picture in the paper of Arsène Wenger talking to a said David Beckham?No smoke without fire boys and girls,christ if a player of his stature asked if he could train with you you ain't gonna say no are ya?The experience that guy could pass on is immense weather you think he's passed it,**** or whatever.

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
TO Hello I am an idiot and I want to kill David Beckham, did I forgot to mention that I´m an idiot? Well now you know
RESPECT BECKHAM!!!

pregame2rh.jpg

Go0oner

samson10 said:
you guys think u killed me!! me!!! no chance!!! and by the way i am not being racist cos i am a white boy and i am critising the white englisdh players cos they dont perform for england. i think most of the england team should be the young black players as they wilol make england excititng to watch.!!!

oh ye u say u need people to set up the goals but if there are no people to score the goals then how do u win.
lets see what it would be like if becham played for arsenal
its becham on the right hand side!!! he crosses the ball into the box AND!!!there is no one there!!! he would be a waste of time cos arsenal dont score many goals in the air and that is the only thing becham is ok at!!
Grow up, kid.

sandy

I 'd love to see David go back home to England to train with Arsenal but he should leave his wife in LA. I think she has a lot to do with David becoming "Too Hollywood" -- more show than do. It would be cool to have David play for Arsenal someday when he works "Hollywood" out of his system.

taylor314gh

really, this guy needs to go. he is the epitome of what is going wrong here. Write in English, though most of us are English speakers naturally, some are not, so leave the text out of it. Second, why do you go on the war path when we disagree? had you brought up your opinions seriously and not been so rude about it, we could have had good discussion.

You come around and try to bang it out with some of the people who make this place great, ie. VPTGB, HolaSara, just to name a few (sorry to the rest, you are great as well), and you expect to not catch flack for it?

Grow up. I have a full time job and a bachelors degree, I am here because i love the game and the Gunners, and I have a bit of free time. If you don't like us, leave. That simple.

good old gooners

i dont mind him i thought he was gonna join us in the summer because wenger and beckham respect eachother so much and i think there was a rumour of him joining ? maybe we will get him on loan providing they pay his wages !

taylor314gh

I would love to see him spend some time here in training, then maybe join on as a coach in a few years after he retires. He would be an amazing example for our young midfield talent, though i think he would struggle to fit into our playing style. Any connection with a man of his talents is a good thing, as i have said many times.

good old gooners

yes and he could offer the squad a real experience boost aswell, although i cant see hm becoming a coach but then again who knows ? footballs a funny game !

TheThoss

As George Best said, 'He (Beckham) cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right.'

He does have some remarkable skills, but he is far from the complete player.

taylor314gh

TheThoss said:
As George Best said, 'He (Beckham) cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right.'

He does have some remarkable skills, but he is far from the complete player.

thats why im not sure he would fit into our team. But his training with us will help us out, and it would mean that we wouldnt have to sit someone like hleb to reap becks talents. That i am all for.

good old gooners

ofcourse becks wouldnt fit in but the xp he would offer the younger lads would be immensley appreciateed they weill grow a lot quicker with an experienced player like becks takin them under his wing !

Segway

It's always an advantage to have lots of different qualitities in your team. If Beckham (im dreaming) would start playing for us he would provide us a very different and useful addition to our squad. And i don't think Best was correct in his view of Beckham. He actually has an acceptable left foot, tackles pretty well and scores goals. But it won't happen so why do i even bother.

But it would be beneficial for us if he could start training for us for sure. Nuff said.

TheThoss

starf*cker said:
It's always an advantage to have lots of different qualitities in your team. If Beckham (im dreaming) would start playing for us he would provide us a very different and useful addition to our squad. And i don't think Best was correct in his view of Beckham. He actually has an acceptable left foot, tackles pretty well and scores goals. But it won't happen so why do i even bother.

But it would be beneficial for us if he could start training for us for sure. Nuff said.

Well, a lot about Beckham is down to his training. He has tremendous commitment, even training when he and Capello fell out.

I don't think he'll be around long enough to impart that sort of thinking in the guys, but you never know.

samson10 said:
Funny, you have a ***** coming and then starts to post crap like every single minute then he leaves cause no one likes him, the next day he changes his nick and then starts to behave like another person..... and so on.... I mean come on, You can see the pattern, right? must be the same *****.....

Freagle

rofl, sorry guys im new..

So thats the Baghasbeen or whatever his name is uve all been talkin bout?

lol wat a loser.. cant even spell Beckham.. Suck on a lolipop mate :)

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom