• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenalcentric

Player:Martinelli
Was just thinking now that carzola is our designated penalty taker. he's played or should I say started most of our games this season. It's gonna be tough leaving him out considering the other unproven options for penalty. Sanchez missed one this season, Özil last season right? Carzola is going to start. Just want us to win but Arsenal never make it easy...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Am I right in thinking we've a whole squad to chose from bar Welbeck? And even he has been speaking on Arsenal.com as if he'll be fit, got called up to the England squad too.

Who get's left out all together? Chambers? Flamini? Rosicky?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He will, 3-1 is my early prediction.
Am I right in thinking we've a whole squad to chose from bar Welbeck? And even he has been speaking on Arsenal.com as if he'll be fit, got called up to the England squad too.

Who get's left out all together? Chambers? Flamini? Rosicky?
Arteta, Diaby and Debuchy won't be included apparently.

nicky47

Established Member
So pumped for this one, I cannot wait... Would be such a great achievement winning the FA Cup back to back, come on Arsenal! I hope for once we bring our A game to Wembley, I definitely think Villa will be tricky.

VancouverCanuck

Haven't decided yet where I'm going to watch this. Watch from a stream at home or go to a local pub (since I'm not English, I find drinking at 9:30am in the morning strange). But I'm really excited about going to the cup final 2nd year in a row.

Villa should give us a good match. Hopefully, it will be an open game, without any handbrake.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
12:30 Atlanta time. Getting at bar around 11, buZzed till kick off, drunk till 2nd half. Wasted on final whistle

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Will actually be in London for this - to say I'm bloody pumped is an understatement - never been to the UK in my life, any London members recommend a Gooner friendly pub to watch this game?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Doubt it - most likely catch up with some other Aussie mates I've got living in London - judging by the amount of Aussies I know over there, sounds like there's a bloody army of us :cool:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Taking the piss? Can't tell on forums these days...just mentioning that it seems as though there's a shed load of Aussies living in London mate ;)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Oz (Melbourne) but I've been living in Toronto for the last two years.

Must say that watching games from 7.45am-12.30pm sure as hell beats the **** out of watching games from 2am-5am!
Oi, no ****ing way! You headed to a pub here for the FA?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I hope to see the following team:

----------------------Ospina------------------------
Bellerin - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal
------------Coquelin------Cazorla---------------
Wilshere -----------Özil---------------Alexis
----------------------Walcott----------------------

Linson

Not the time to be experimenting but Walcott was very impressive against West Brom and makes me want to see him and Giroud on the pitch at the same time. Things would have to be mixed up a little bit in order to accommodate -

------------Coquelin---------------
--Sanchez----Ramsey----Wilshere---
-------Walcott----Giroud--------

Özil and Cazorla look knackered at the moment and need a break.
It would've been nice to see Rosicky / Diaby against West Brom and, unless we're running away with the game, probably won't see them against Aston Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom