• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere and the burden of expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What's the big deal? Not like he's had a setback or anything, he needs 6 weeks of fitness.

He's just started running.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
You have to consider Wenger Speak (we're all familiar with it, or should be) in which mid-March most likely means not this season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What's the big deal? Not like he's had a setback or anything, he needs 6 weeks of fitness.

He's just started running.

Yes, what I find strange though is that Wenger said only recently that he would be back in Feb. If he knew you needed 6 weeks from when you start to run, why say that?

SteveEvets

There's no new injury though, Wenger is effectively saying Jack has just returned from the summer holiday to pre-season training. Same thing with Wele, he's graduated from not injured to running around in recent weeks and is now on the verge of playing in training matches. Nothing to see here tbh.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rumours that Wilshere has now had a new set back and will miss the season and possibly Euros.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Well that's it then , no Jack ., no Santi , no Rosicky for another 6 weeks . Just too much .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unbelievable really so in 2 seasons how many games did jack play? i guess no more than 10

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Apparently that how much his getting now after getting a new contract...should of sold him
Nah, should have got rid of Diaby 3 years ago, Arteta, Flamini 2 years ago.... And Rosicky, 4 years ago. You keep players like Jack because of his age and ability, if you have the power of thought. Far too much money wasted elsewhere.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He'll have his time in the sun. Just before he got injured he was starting to score. His confidence on that front was growing. The timing of this last injury was most ****ish

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Rosicky injured again after yesterday? Lmao just retire mate. Hopeless.

Wilshere being out for the rest of the season doesn't surprise me either. Maybe we'll see him again in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom