• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This will be intersting. Arsenal fans favourite, Hazard playing against us. Arsenal most hatred man in the world, Mourinho playing aginst us. All the players coming back from injury hampering Arsène Wenger team selection ability.

But there are good things too. Monreal and Ospina will be back in the squad. Giroud enjoy him self most at home. Özil on ballon d'or form. Aaron 'I'm back' Ramsey on fire. And then we have the best player in the league, Alexis Sanchez.

I fancy us here. We need to send this **** club a message that we are ready to compete next season. I hope we murder them.

Thats awful mate haha

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Apparently Mourinho has no strikers left, Drogba is currently out with ankle-related problems. Not sure whether Costa is back in time.

In the end it doesn't matter though, he was never going to attack in the first place.

Triniboy

@Le Professeur Think it might have been Stoke now that you mention it, but that was early on when he was now thrown into the team. Also that game our whole team was a mess its hard to play well when the whole team is in shambles. Since his extended run in the team though, along with our fine form, he has been solid back there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Still...... WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE. AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE, NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE USSSS, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE.

Right win this, Chelsea lost to Leicester, then Liverpool get revenge on them for what happened last season. Then they only need to draw one of Palace, WBA and Sunderland. Win all our games and we win the league.

COME ON!!!!

#IStillBelieve

Gervais

Established Member
Ospina
Bellerin - Gabs - Kos - Nacho
Coquelin --- Ramsey
Alexis ----- Cazorla ----- Özil
Giroud​

Alexis, Özil and Cazorla all interchanging through the game obvs.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Still...... WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE. AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE, NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE USSSS, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE.

Right win this, Chelsea lost to Leicester, then Liverpool get revenge on them for what happened last season. Then they only need to draw one of Palace, WBA and Sunderland. Win all our games and we win the league.

COME ON!!!!

#IStillBelieve
#MakeUsDream

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I don't know maybe you have really high standards then, there is not much more he could have done in my eyes to have had a great game. Yes he conceded a penalty but that doesn;t overwrite the other 89 minutes of his play in my eyes, especially as it was 3-0 at the time. I have grown up playing as a RB and when I see Bellerin play I see him doing everything right. I remember one game people complained he was too narrow with Mert leaving the winger open, but that is exactly what you want your full backs to do. There was a game when Chambers played and the opposition were playing through balls in behind him and the cb all game. He does his job well and I don't see why he can't continue with his place in the starting line up. We have a potential world class RB on our hands we should continue to let him play. The only thing I would rate Debuchy over him for is his decision making when under pressure, which I think is down to all the experience he has.

Conceding a penalty the way he did very much overwrites almost the rest of his performance. It was a stupid, unnecessary lunge for the ball, and it's not the first time he's done it.

I didn't say he was awful; he had an okay-ish game. Saying he had a fantastic game is hyperbolic like hell though.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
Conceding a penalty the way he did very much overwrites almost the rest of his performance. It was a stupid, unnecessary lunge for the ball, and it's not the first time he's done it.

I didn't say he was awful; he had an okay-ish game. Saying he had a fantastic game is hyperbolic like hell though.

Well he made a lot of fantastic plays against Sterling throughout the game even if he also made a mental error with the penalty (which really wasn't relevant as we were already wiping the floor with 'pool at that point).

Qalib88

Hi Folks, I still have hopes to win the Premier League. If we beat Chelsea on Sunday. There fixture list is quite tough 3 games within 6 days against Leicester City who are flying atm and Crystal Palace and us . Alan Pardew beat them already this season with Newcastle.

Last edited:

FinnGooner

Established Member
Hard to see better than a draw here. Mourinho doesn't want to lose to Wenger so I bet they will be extra charged for this. Even their win wouldn't surprise me but I think it'll be a bore draw.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah this seems guaranteed to be a classic Chelsea parked bus job. They'll just sit back and wait for a mistake, but I'm sure they'll be fine with a draw regardless.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
If we ended the Old Trafford recent jinx this year perhaps we can end the older Mourinho jinx and Wenger can finally beat him. It has to happen one of these years right?

I think if we don't over extend and fall into the typical mistakes against the bus we have a chance at winning this. Maybe a 2-1.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
This has a draw written all over the wall.

I reckon 2-2. Sanchez, Giroud, Terry and Hazard on the scoresheet.

onetowatch

They've been the better team all 4 times they've played us since the ****** came back, though only marginally in 3 of them.

However, there are signs that we have overcome our inferiority complex when playing the big teams. This, and Old Trafford, will be big tests of that.

I have a feeling we will win, 2-0.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The first goal will be huge, like when we played United. You never fancy us to come back against these lot when they take the lead, home or away.
Score first and we'll get something from the game, they score first and you might as well lump on Chelsea.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
It doesn't matter what happened in the past. This year we won at Old Trafford for the first time since 9 years. We won at the Etihad as well. We're in a good chance of retaining the FA Cup after our trophy drought of 9 years. We're possibly 4 points away from 3rd placed Manchester United if we win our game in hand, how long has it been since we've finished 2nd? Is it 10 years?

This year is different. **** that bus-driver, we're gonna win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom