• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triniboy

Conceding a penalty the way he did very much overwrites almost the rest of his performance.

SMH. I'd be very much surprised if anyone agrees with you there, that's something one of those Liverpool pundits would say "Yes well he scored and shut down Sterling but that penalty he conceded negates all the good he did" Lol.. Come on man. You call it stupid and unnecessary so what you rather him just let Sterling go through on goal? He made an effort to stop him from going through which he was doing all game that was the one time he got the better of him(and he was very close to winning the ball). We see world class defenders concede way more costly penalties. I don't think anyone on BBC/Sky /this forum had anything negative to say about Bellerin after that game.

I stand by what I said he had a fantastic game against a player that many people on this forum want to come to the Emirates.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know what to expect in this game i'm 100% sure Mourinho will park the bus and play on counter attacks the game could be boring and ends 0-0. but i want Wenger end's his poor record against Mourinho and win the game.

Ospina
Debuchy Gabriel Kosh Monreal
Coq Ramsey
Cazorla Özil Alexis
Giroud

1-0 Alexis in the 90 minute and Wenger celebrate upfront of Mourinho and then slap him in the face.

elber82

Mourinho will park the proverbial bus, get a result and somehow every pundit out there will be going on and on about what a tactical masterclass the "genius" just put on with his £300million pound starting XI.

****ing hate that pretentious greasy **** with a passion.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I don't know what to expect in this game i'm 100% sure Mourinho will park the bus and play on counter attacks the game could be boring and ends 0-0. but i want Wenger end's his poor record against Mourinho and win the game.

Ospina
Debuchy Gabriel Kosh Monreal
Coq Ramsey
Cazorla Özil Alexis
Giroud

1-0 Alexis in the 90 minute and Wenger celebrate upfront of Mourinho and then slap him in the face.

Hell yeah , then we celebrate like we won the premiership and post the obligatory locker room team selfies spraying champagne . So I can basque in the indignation from Nev's , Carra , Sholesy and various other Northern monkeys .

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He's celebrating with his players, not at the QPR manager's face. Get a better and longer video and have a better look at it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Chelsea have scraped a few 1-0 wins this season and deserve a good beating for once. They will almost certainly win the PL regardless of this result, so it would be great to see us play a master class and beat them 3 or 4-0, just to show them what to expect next season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jose and his team will build this game up to be the one that really secures the title, so you'll see a fired up Chelsea team, make no mistake.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah I agree , Ivanovic and Cahill will definitely try and leave a mark early on our players . Need a bit of luck with this and judicious refereeing .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This will be the Reading approach on steroids.

Feels like we faced Goro (Steve Clarke) and now we facing Shang Tsung (Mourinho).

Unfortunately I cant see us breaking down the bus, if we transition quickly with the ball and take our chances in front of goal then perhaps, but our relatively slow play would make things all too comfortable for Jose and co.

My heart says 2-0 but my head is screaming a draw or them defending a narrow goal lead after a Hazard moment of magic.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is a game where we have to not play into Mourinhos hands. They will expect us to dominate possession, let's not do that. Bench Cazorla bring in Welbeck put Ramsey central let Chelsea have possession, they will either try and play or panic and give us the ball back. Either way they won't be eexpecting it and we will have a chance to hit them by surprise before Mourinho can speak to them at half time, then change it up and play our normal game. But that's what I would do.

AndreiRosicky

Those looking to drop Cazorla honestly know nothing about football. Lucky Wenger knows otherwise and that is why hes our captain. Same team as last league game, no reason to change bar a forced one in Gabriel for Mertesacker. I believe Gabriel will handle well as he has shown everytime an opportunity has risen.

Our captain mighty Santi Cazorla to do a city on them and show why hes set to reject big offers from Atletico Madrid and Barcelona to win the PL and CL with us as captain.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Lets concentrate on what we do well these days, defend well and score on set pieces. Same M.O. as the City game.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Feeling really good about this one , our best chance to beat a Mourinho team. No need to change how we play , we go for them, pass the ball quickly and keep moving and see how they deal with it. Must not lose concentration at the back though. We will get chances, just need to be clinical when they come.

Loyalvillan

Chelsea are riding their luck and the Gunners are playing some fine football and in fine form!!

i see a 2-1 win with a little nastiness in the game for the Arsenal!!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

All their strikers struggling apparently, bet you all three are in the squad for the game.

****s of ****s these lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom