• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
West Brom 0 - Arsenal 1

...Gibbs own goal, which Kieran will celebrate.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Dont do this to yourself mate, you are setting yourself up for heartbreak.

We are being led by junior leadership at the moment, top four is at least a season and a half away in my opinion.
I was just adding to what the poster said, I don't actually expect us to do it.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We will never be able to play a highline unless both our Center backs are rapid.

This is why I am so hoping Saliba gets an opportunity.

Playing a highline forces the opposition back. Even a ball over the top should be dealt with with quick centerbacks.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I think Partey will be fit for this so. Maybe off the bench, but I think he will have recovered enough for a start by the time this game is on.

Leno
Bellerin-Holding-Mari-Tierney
Partey-Xhaka
Saka-ESR-Martinelli
Lacazette

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

...Dennis Bergkamp's last Arsenal goal, on "Dennis Bergkamp day", wonderful...an emotional day for every Arsenal fan, but especially @Mrs Bergkamp

PS...a thanks to @Blood on the Tracks for liking this in the Brighton thread, showing I had put this in the wrong ****ing place :lol:

I did wonder why it was in the Brighton thread not the WBA one :lol: I'd happily watch it in every thread though, amazing moment :)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Physioroom is not an authority on anything. It's their guess based on an injury they don't actually know the extent of because no reputable medical official would ever disclose such info to anyone.
Think Jeeves point was there’s no point rushing him to play against WBA.

Do you remember how many words you used last time Partey was rushed and got injured?

Physioroom blatantly don’t know sh*t but that does sound like a good guesstimate to me.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Do you remember how many words you used last time Partey was rushed and got injured?

Physioroom blatantly don’t know sh*t but that does sound like a good guesstimate to me.
I'm not in favor of rushing him back. All I'm saying is that any speculation as to when he's coming back from a site with no actual medical information to support their estimate is baseless and probably doubly so given that he was rushed back and that should result in a more cautious second recovery. Now as you were dead Slim Jim salesman.

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Physioroom is not an authority on anything. It's their guess based on an injury they don't actually know the extent of because no reputable medical official would ever disclose such info to anyone.

Never said they were "an authority"....

The site simply lists the last quote from the club on the injury, with a potential return date. Nothing more, nothing less.

We ****ed up once by rushing him back, no need to do it twice. Once burnt and all that...

Iceman10

Established Member

It is pretty much agreed West Brom might be one game early, so the cup game against Newcastle looks like when he will make his comeback, which kind of matches up, maybe more by luck than design.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hope we don't go down the spamming crosses into the box route for this one. Not seen West Brom under Allardyce but I'd imagine that would be playing into his hands based on his previous clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom