• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premiership 09/10- Our race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnwinter

Established Member
Now the only outcome of Chelsea dropping the points we were all desperately hoping they'd drop just a week ago would be Red Nose celebrating the most underwhelming title in living memory.

I sincerely hope that Chelsea take it - never mind that their players are the most grotesque carnival of human filth imaginable. Couldn't bear to see the likes of Fletcher, Gibson, Evra lift another one let alone Scholes and Neville.

It's times like these I think of Ferguson's failure to retire back in '02 ... :cry:

Biggus

Established Member
Indeed watching those monkeys whoop it up with an essentially poorer side than ours would be too much to swallow.

ricky1985

Established Member
The only hope for United is Liverpool, surely they'll make sure one way or another that Chelsea get the 3 points?

It would make my year to see Fergie "cheated" out of the title, with the Scousers just going through the motions, resting Gerrrad for the Europa League maybe. Haha, Karma.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
There isn't a vile word strong enough to express how I feel about Chelsea. Couldn't give a **** who wins it out of those two clubs.

Anzac

Established Member
Quicker than Walcott said:
There isn't a vile word strong enough to express how I feel about Chelsea. Couldn't give a f**k who wins it out of those two clubs.

I hate CFC about as much as I hate Real, but I can't stand the thought of ManU becoming the 1st club to win 4 in a row, particularly when we should have won 3 in a row ourselves.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I still feel nauseous at the thought of Hasselbaink's diving header in the penultimate game of the 98/99 season. And the Bolton 2-2 draw in 2003.

Illusion

Established Member
Anzac said:
Quicker than Walcott said:
There isn't a vile word strong enough to express how I feel about Chelsea. Couldn't give a f**k who wins it out of those two clubs.

I hate CFC about as much as I hate Real, but I can't stand the thought of ManU becoming the 1st club to win 4 in a row, particularly when we should have won 3 in a row ourselves.

We haven't even won two in a row under Wenger :/

Rorz

Established Member
I'd like to see us go out like we did in 03, and thump Blackburn and Fulham for 4's and 5's. Hopefully put the team in a positive mindset before pre-season.

Zico

Established Member
We're 8 points and 22 goals behind Chelsea after their destruction of Stoke. Saddening, really. We are not in the same class as these guys, and don't tell me that we also beat up some teams in September. That was long ago, before we transformed into an uninspired, grind it-out team.

Sometimes I look at a team like Chelsea on song and think to myself, Wenger will not get Arsenal to that level.

Accomplished

Established Member
Zico said:
We're 8 points and 22 goals behind Chelsea after their destruction of Stoke. Saddening, really. We are not in the same class as these guys, and don't tell me that we also beat up some teams in September. That was long ago, before we transformed into an uninspired, grind it-out team.

Sometimes I look at a team like Chelsea on song and think to myself, Wenger will not get Arsenal to that level.

I'd argue we were trouncing teams when we had something resembling our first XI....coincidentally, we stopped trouncing them when the injury crisis began...

otfgoon

Established Member
Zico said:

You can't just ignore the first half of the season because it completely destroyes your argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom