• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I get this completely. Where do you draw the line though? Would loaning Laca be a good idea? Let's say hypothetically we pay 45k a week to loan him to Atletico or Juve.

Profit doesn't equal cash so you still need to generate cash flow income.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Profit doesn't equal cash so you still need to generate cash flow income.

Well with AMN and Maryinez seemingly staying (this is good news) and no fans for the foreseeable, giving away sellable assets doesn't seem great business.

I/we need to stop though. We (most) are Arsenal fans and not accountants. As long as it doesn't harm our ability to recruit then by all means keep sending these players out on loan.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Well with AMN and Maryinez seemingly staying (this is good news) and no fans for the foreseeable, giving away sellable assets doesn't seem great business.

I/we need to stop though. We (most) are Arsenal fans and not accountants. As long as it doesn't harm our ability to recruit then by all means keep sending these players out on loan.

Shame Arsenal is not publicly traded company anymore would be interesting to have some insight into their balance books.

truth_hurts

That is a less reliable source than Football Manager! Some of those wages are accurate...others...

Martinelli on 90k seems a little wild, but otherwise the hierarchy seems accurate even if the exact sums are not.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Martinelli on 90k seems a little wild, but otherwise the hierarchy seems accurate even if the exact sums are not.

But the sites you quoted for Arsenal and Schalke aren't proper sources - they are just random ****s blogging on the internet who can barely write and haven't done their research. I'm not going hunting for the exact figures, but those sites are a waste of time.

truth_hurts

But the sites you quoted for Arsenal and Schalke aren't proper sources - they are just random ****s blogging on the internet who can barely write and haven't done their research. I'm not going hunting for the exact figures, but those sites are a waste of time.

There is no way Kolasinac is on 140k a week. I know that much. Most sources have him.on around 100k

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He might be very difficult to shift, given his poor performances, his age and wages. So if they take him on loan and we pay €2.5m of his wages and they another €2.5m and he sacrifices the rest as suggested in the article, that would be great. That would save us 4m in wages this season or about a 1/4th Özil...

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would sell him to Roma over Schalke
We get 5-6m for him in transfer fees plus the rumored 5-9m in wages of our wage bill
Schalke are broke and can barely afford 25% of his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom