• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Leverkusen just got 100M from Harvetz and Volland. not sure about if they capable to pay even half of Kola wages.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Who will be back up if we sell both Hector and Kola and make AMN 1st choice RB?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth do you think we have any youth players suited to deputise at LB this season? Could we convert a midfielder to play LWB if needed?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: A few things would have to happen. Joel Lopez would have to be flawless for at least 4-5 months in the PL2 until Arteta just cannot ignore him. He'll likely be the main LB going into the season for that age group. Tolaji Bola is still at the club but I don't think he's a strong enough technician to make it here. Physically he's great but not on the ball. The other thing is that someone would have to be converted. The only player I could think of who could convert to LB and be a good performer is Ben Cottrell, ironically something Arteta eventually did against MK Dons. He's not super quick though and is much more of a technical schemer than a physical marvel who can dribble. Still, he's an option if they want to convert someone.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Saka want to play more in attack though - which kept stalling his contract too
Saka's gonna play all over the gaff. I'm sure he'll have a few minutes at LB here and there depending on what happens. Unless we're gonna take a punt at a young LB. I'd have an eye on Rico Henry.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
With Roma and Leverkusen injured, we should be getting a fee. Even if it's a loan, we shouldn't be making any salary contribution.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
My boy @Notorious Big team to the rescue...Sead better not "friendzone" Arsenal here, he better accept this!

Kola back to Bundes.Good idea bro.

giphy.gif

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Biggest hurdle is Kolasinac will not move unless he's made club captain. Shambolic demands.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully the leverkusen link is true
Schalke is broke and I dont want to subsidies his wages at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom