• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think players like Ramsey reach their prime round 27/28 though. Look at Gerrard/Lampard, etc. Then again "prospect" is a bit much too.... he broke into the Arsenal team and was starting at 19 before he the leg break.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Rambo next season simply needs to be put next to Coq and told to play like a proper midfielder. He's got the quality for sure. Will be a great partnership.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ox is a huge player for us, he's got the pace and direct play to hurt teams but he's quality on the ball as well when he comes into midfield, think he'll be first choice next season.

Definitely this! The run he had in the team before he got injured convinced me, he's the player we need in our team. Is so direct, has quick feet and a burst of pace which can trouble teams that play deep.

Malky

Established Member
IncompleteGrayArachnid.gif

Seriously, that was proper nasty to watch. Could've been so much worse for both sides.
Still don't see what the huge deal about it is? Its a collision, it happens when two people are going for the ball.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ox is a huge player for us, he's got the pace and direct play to hurt teams but he's quality on the ball as well when he comes into midfield, think he'll be first choice next season.

I think we would've beaten Chelski today with the Ox fit, Invanovic would've saw red for sure. I watched highlights of our win over Man Utd in the FA Cup and I'd forgotten just how key Ox was. Such a powerful runner, only needs to add goals and we'd have a top class winger on our hands.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The question begs; could Henry ruin his legendary status, and statue for that matter with his **** punditry?

After this week of the worst punditry ever witnessed, the answer could indeed be yes.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Ramsey on the wing was a good tactical alteration against Liverpool, but Wenger has stuck with it for too long now. Move him back in the middle and drop Santi or Özil. It's square pegs in round holes all over again.

It's like that mate who 'needs a place to stay' for a while. The first few nights its good banter, frequent laughs, something different. Then when you see his dirty undies lying around, the last of the cheerios have been eaten and the dirty bath, it's time for him to GTFO.

nicky47

Established Member
That says to me you're happy with Champions League at best. Bradford went there and managed to score 4 (yes I know it was the cup). This was a chance for us to say "We are not inferior to Chelsea and we will show them so". Didn't happen because Arsène cannot come up with a game plan to beat them. The players looked disinterested at times too.
You can pick different games out all day long and compare. Today was a completely different occasion, we played the best defence in the league who solely wanted to defend at The Emirates.

How you can make statements like being a "true Gunner", or I'm "happy with Champions League" is beyond me. I would've loved nothing more than to have smashed Chelsea today, and some how gone on to win the League... Just because I say I'm "happy" doesn't mean there's aspects of the game I was disappointed about.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not comfortable on the ball? He's one of the most composed players we have, he trusts his ability like the rest of our creative players do. It's been an injury ravaged season for him also, and he still has good numbers and match winning contributions. I'd like to know how many times he turned the ball over today, he was one of our better performers IMO.

Obviously not his best season but he has the potential to be world class, he's top 3 central midfielders in the PL for sure. For me, until Ox is fit, we need to revert to a midfield three and have him next to Santi rather than out wide.

Some of his flicks like that backheel for Alexis in the first half were world class. Had one of his best games this year today.

He struggled for consistency before Christmas but since February he's been fantastic, scoring goals and playing well.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Some of his flicks like that backheel for Alexis in the first half were world class. Had one of his best games this year today.

He struggled for consistency before Christmas but since February he's been fantastic, scoring goals and playing well.

He had a few nice flicks today, he's got that in his locker. Rambo is a fantastic player and he's grown tremendously since signing for us. I wanna know what the people saying Rambo was poor are smoking, so I can stay well clear of it.

Malky

Established Member
The Ospina-Oscar incident has been made out to be alot worse than it is, its not pretty but its a collision, it wasn't as malicious as its been made out to be. The ProDirectSoccer page on Facebook is comparing it to the Schumacher-Battiston incident for **** sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom