• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malang Sarr

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
What’s the link? One is a CB and one is a LB.
Sarr can play at left back and Kolasinac has been playing as a LCB a lot recently. Even played as a pair with Luiz to end the last game.

Would boost the transfer kitty and be smart business in my opinion.

Sarr can play at left back and Kolasinac has been playing as a LCB a lot recently. Even played as a pair with Luiz to end the last game.

Would boost the transfer kitty and be smart business in my opinion.

We would be expecting 3-4-3 then next season no? Why is he out of contract? Questions.

Just wish one time fans would hope for us to sign a top player in the defense. But people keep accepting these stop gaps and hope we are going somewhere with it and then the club keeps signing these players.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We would be expecting 3-4-3 then next season no? Why is he out of contract? Questions.

Just wish one time fans would hope for us to sign a top player in the defense. But people keep accepting these stop gaps and hope we are going somewhere with it and then the club keeps signing these players.
Don’t get me wrong... I do want better players. But there is a business side.

Shalmaneser V

@field442

Mines a personal opinion based on observation.

Yours is advocating a racial preference and supremacy.

WTF does the skin colour of players Arsenal recruit matter, bruv?

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
also this makes sense for the future considering we are losing 3 CB's guaranteed next summer.

Saliba, Sarr, Luiz, Mari with Chambers as extreme backup is a good set for now but only as long as we buy some proper talent to score more goals.

Shalmaneser V

also this makes sense for the future considering we are losing 3 CB's guaranteed next summer.

Saliba, Sarr, Luiz, Mari with Chambers as extreme backup is a good set for now but only as long as we buy some proper talent to score more goals.

Which centrebacks are we losing and what makes you so sure?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Zero confidence in this player being the answer to our defensive woes.
Don’t think so either. I see him as a good backup option for now that is cheap. Then again experience is so important as a CB and they usually bloom later, so who knows.

For me it’s just good, sound business. There’s very little downside (if any) to a signing like this. Maybe the opportunity cost if getting Sarr would mean not being able to go for an Aké or Gabriel.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom