• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | 07/05/06

Smartly Dressed Morris

The quiet after the storm......

What a day yesturday was , a day of every emotion you could ever feel in football but ultimately joy !

I also won £100 of my Sp**s mate , he foolishly bet me that Spuds would finish above Arsenal , and now he is not answering his phone.

Bad day to have a mobile phone....if your a Yid :wink:

Salute goooners. To paris.....

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
I also won £100 of my Sp**s mate , he foolishly bet me that Spuds would finish above Arsenal , and now he is not answering his phone.

Me too, just waiting for him to come into work. Going to ask him to give me it Euros though!

Whoever was writing the script yesterday simply could not have done it any better.

From getting into the pub and finding out half their team has food poisoning to the closing ceremony - what a ****ing day.

I didnt sleep at all last night, I was too wound up.

Best bit of the day (apart from going mad when we heard the ammers had scored) was the whole ground doing we're the Clock End/North Bank/East Stand/West Stand. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Seeing Charlie George going mad in one of the boxes above the CE was great aswell. Legend.

Kraig

Established Member
just been having a gander on a few yid forums! havent had such a laugh in my life!! all of them talking about crying and going to vandalise highbury etc. such a bitter pill for them to swallow!! I told a yid in the pub to kiss the arsenal badge and nearly got in a ruck! Ah well, channel 5 for them next year!!

Amazing end to an amazing era - extremely emotional.

Like you guys said - when Henry kissed the turf, it set off the tears....let's just hope that was his personal way of saying goodbye to Highbury and not the FC.

So proud to be a Gooner!

Kraig

Established Member
Arsenal_Chick_4life said:
Amazing end to an amazing era - extremely emotional.

Like you guys said - when Henry kissed the turf, it set off the tears....let's just hope that was his personal way of saying goodbye to Highbury and not the FC.

So proud to be a Gooner!

one thing that kinda gives me hope was when he said 'we're not in the champions league yet, we still need to play in a qualifier'

Feis-al

What can I say that hasn't been said, First only to turn and realise bloody match is not showing any where and then to track it down and we are 2-1 down while the **** is 1-1. After that, it was ........
Wow, i'll never forget the number of people with radios on such a sunday

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom