• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham vs Arsenal | Wed 14 Apr. 20:00 | SS1/2

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We should be allright , we just got an intesive short lesson on how to press . Should be better for it .

jibber

it wasnt just about pressing. it was also barca's shapes in attack and defence. Only they do it that way at the moment, in a few years some will copy, others will have figured out tactics to beat it. for the moment though pep's barca are way ahead of the game and everyone else is playing catch up.

anyway we are out of europe, the league is tight but our of our hands, at the very least lets take six points off the Sp**s so the season can be called a success.

Ganymede

They're all probably laughing at us right now.... Arsenal's losses are the highlights of the season for them, so small-time they are.

Let's hope we're the one's laughing last and loudest.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hopefully Song is back.

We will have a nice rest until next Wednesday and our players should not dwell too much on the Barca result. Wenger should bring our players back to reality and instill them enough confidence to go on a batter the Spuds **** at ****e Fart Lane.

I want Sol to play in this game. He is big and strong enough to get over the booing and please God let him score a winner to celebrate our annual St.Totteringham Day there.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
dreamLord said:
van Persie on the bench? Anyone see it happening?

Wenger said on Dutch television he should return to full training tomorrow, I'd rather not rush him back but it looks a genuine possibility.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Yep. Sol with a bicycle kick from outside the box in the 6th minute of injury time.

He'd go bananas. So would I and probably you in fairness.

famous no 10

Established Member
Grrrrr.

I always want to give the **** a good hiding, but this time they're gagging for us to serve it to them.

I hate them more every year, and their swamp of a ground.

-Shaun-

Seriously need to win this one. They'll want to pick up all 3 points as well after losing to Sunderland n'all. Especially with Citeh' winning.

Does anyone know if Song will be starting this one?

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

We really need Song and Campbell fit and ready to go. Please lord, let Wenger not start Rosicky and Walcott. Anything other than a win will represent the end of our season.

Alfonso

Established Member
This is the hyperbole game as it is the most defining and crucial game of the season. Make or break? Check. Do or die? Check. Defining game? Check. Title deciding? Check. ETC.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Chelsea will beat Bolton at home the night before so we'll be 6 points behind them going into this. A win keeps our slim hopes alive as we'll still need a flawless run-in and 2 slip ups from Chelsea in 5 games(aswell as United slipping).

The Birmingham draw is looking more costly by the day.

Anyway, I'll be surprised if we win this one. Not impressed with our performances recently, loads of injuries and despite this long hoodoo over Sp**s, we've really not won many games at WHL in the last 10 or so years.

wellington

I agree fabo, but we just have to hope we do beat them, and so then they have to fight like buggery to get 4th.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom