• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham vs Arsenal | Wed 14 Apr. 20:00 | SS1/2

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need this win.

The record books do not look good, and looking at them suggest our attempt at the crown comes to an end next Wednesday. I sincerely hope the guys are aware of this issue and we go out there with a plan.

Van Persie on the bench would be huge for us.

wellington

SA Gunner said:
We need this win.

The record books do not look good, and looking at them suggest our attempt at the crown comes to an end next Wednesday. I sincerely hope the guys are aware of this issue and we go out there with a plan.

What planet are you on? Or do you mean to teach the others what to do?

dave_rwr

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
We need this win.

Hm, what record are you talking about? You mean going 20 league games unbeaten against them, right? You can frame everything negatively and say we're screwed come next Wednesday. Or you can look at the positive side and be excited to see us go out and walk over our rivals.

Fact of the matter is, the team knows we need this win. Judging by the interviews I have read so far, no one is underestimating them, it's just a matter of getting over this week by walking over them. Or driving over them. With a bulldozer.

flobaba

I don't know how we are going to pull this off, as I'm not too confident about the team at the moment with injuries and the torture Barca just put us through, but we just have to win this. Losing this game will be the ultimate insult to injury.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Almunia has spoken about how we need to come back strong against Spuds.

Every time he opens his damn mouth after few decent performances, he reverts to Almunia we all know and makes a huge ****up.

Hopefully he won't embarrass us against Spuds.

jerome2158

Established Member
A must win for sure.

Should be an interesting, being a rival match....everything we know can basically be thrown out the window. Just because we are bigger and such doesn't mean much when you're facing a team that hates you. Unpredictable matches it seems.

Let's just go in, do our thing, get 3 points, and leave a trail of crying Sp**s fans in our wake. that's all i ask.

Floating

Established Member
raidersoftheark said:
Yep. Sol with a bicycle kick from outside the box in the 6th minute of injury time.

He'd go bananas. So would I and probably you in fairness.

Sol scoring from a bicycle kick? That's like Alex Hleb scoring from a towering header! :lol:

alexter71

just sitting here reading all these coments..boy,you all have some opinions ...well the bottom line is this...We win..we're still in the hunt,,we draw,we lose...game over,simple as...
I believe we have a little bit too much for these spuds lot,and will stroke this by a single goal...no more.but honestly if we go on to win the title this yr......jessssuuuss.......you know yourself..lol

Y va marquer

Established Member
From Barca to Sp**s…..Nou Camp to the Lane….Messi to Crouch….
It really is back to basics.
We’ll be well able for Sp**s

Those eegits will be tied up on Sunday too.
We’ll have had a decent amount of time to recuperate and we’ve already seen that we can soldier on following tough defeats.
RVP, Djourou and Gibbs back to full training within a fortnight – should give everyone a boost.
Imagine if RVP materialised on Wednesday night, a surprise addition to the bench…
That would be a gigantic shot of adrenalin right there.
Wouldn’t really even have to play him, just have him in full view. :)

CKD39

Established Member
Bossa said:
Oh and Clattenberg is the referee by the way.

Might as well send Gary Neville to officiate. This run in is going to see the Manchester United controlled FA out in full force.

GOONER1991

Established Member
I think that we're better than Sp**s, and I agree that this match is "Do or Die" in that if we fail to get all three points, it will effectively end our season. Hopefully, Wenger can point out how close we are, and get the players up for the game. In our more recent title winning seasons, the games at WHL have been key, and it would be just like us to have this be where we bounced back from a poor result. This is yet another test of our mental strength. I agree, the Birmingham draw is seeming all the more damning with each game.

Zico

Established Member
Birmingham took points from all the top teams at St Andrews. That tie is not going to be what decides the title. If we lose the league, it will come down to the fact that we created a 12 point differential between ourselves and each of United and Chelsea when we played them this season. That's where it would have been lost.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I don't like that raccoon, Zico. Can't you change it? He looks suspicious. Like he's about to bite my fingers off. I've got a fingerprint on the screen but I'm afraid to wipe it off.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Klaus Daimler said:
I don't like that raccoon, Zico. Can't you change it? He looks suspicious. Like he's about to bite my fingers off. I've got a fingerprint on the screen but I'm afraid to wipe it off.
:lol:

Emma Lusa

Our season wasn't won or lost anywhere yet - but it could be lost if we don't win Wednesday .... got to get this one right no excuses acceptable ....

Zico

Established Member
Raccoons are good critters. Wenger should threaten to let some raccoons loose during half time in the dressing room if our boys go into halftime without a 2 goal lead in our remaining games. That will motivate the lads.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I don't know if it would have provoked the right reaction though. Raccoons are weird animals. You never know if they're gonna burgle your house or bite your nose off just by looking at them.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom