• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: BATE Borisov v Arsenal | February 14, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Was this worse than losing to Ostersunds at home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What do you mean he can't play?

Unai Emery Etxegoien's excuse is that we're better off defensively without him and with 5 at the back.

Yet we got outplayed by the worst team in the divison in the last game.
Well we still won

boyinneedofhumor

A season on...

Cech - hang up boots
Leno - should be around
Elneny - play elsewhere
Koscielny - toll on his body
Mkhitaryan - unlikely to be poached
Lacazette - anger at being subbed beyond control
Torreira - never fully settled in yet
Lichtsteiner - pursue other interests outside the game
Aubameyang - should be around
Maitland-Niles - demanding his preferred position
Iwobi - casting eyes at other clubs/environment more supporting of him
Monreal - do a Cazorla or Arteta
Mustafi - ... ... ... (roll a dice)
Suarez - adios, loan has ended
Guendouzi - wooed by other top clubs
Kolasinac - give up. See Iwobi.
Xhaka - should be around
Nketiah - decide to breakthrough elsewhere

Özil should choose one of the few available retirements leagues for his next career step, but he will probably sit on the bench until the ending of his contract, thanks to mastermind Ivan Baldy.

No he shouldn't choose one of the few available retirements leagues.

He should sit out until end of his contract. That is the smartest thing for him to do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As I said in Özil thread of he unhappy about the situation he should come out and talk or at least his agent. The fans had enough they need to understand what goin on

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
It's probably easier to just say he's not match fit, than the real reason that Ornstein speculated about.

Madness. If the club wants him gone then why not play him and let him put himself in the shop window.

Who in the summer is going to want a player who barely kicked a ball the previous season? And at what price?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Madness. If the club wants him gone then why not play him and let him put himself in the shop window.

Who in the summer is going to want a player who barely kicked a ball the previous season? And at what price?
IF what Ornstein is saying is true, it's a tactic that Sanllehi has apparently used before:
Barcelona flop Douglas has revealed that he would go home in tears from training every day after being frozen out of the first-team picture by Luis Enrique.

The 26-year-old defender ended an unhappy two-year spell at the Nou Camp by joining Sporting Gijón on loan in the summer.

Douglas also suggested that dark forces were at work to keep him out the side after a tough start to his time in Spain.

"There were people that were always strongly against me in the club.

"Apart from injuries that I've had to get over, this can create a fireball in your head.

"But I had to stay strong for my family and for the people that loved me."
Barca did similar with Arda Turan to convince him to leave.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
IF what Ornstein is saying is true, it's a tactic that Sanllehi has apparently used before:

The bum has used the same tactics on players himself at PSG.

****ing Gazidis the utter wankstein hiring these two bums.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Yeah, Barcelona aren't hurting for cash, we are. Why deliberately diminish the value of a significant asset like Özil?

Why didn't we just sell him last summer and be done with it then?

Now we'll be lucky if we can sell a 30M pound player for 5M. Bournemouth pay more for bang average players and we'll probably end up giving away a world class one for a pittance.

I thought this group was supposed to be more financially sound than the previous one? The guys who wouldn't let our best players go for next to nothing? They aren't off to a very good start with Özil.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah, Barcelona aren't hurting for cash, we are. Why deliberately diminish the value of a significant asset like Özil?

Why didn't we just sell him last summer and be done with it then?

Now we'll be lucky if we can sell a 30M pound player for 5M. Bournemouth pay more for bang average players and we'll probably end up giving away a world class one for a pittance.

I thought this group was supposed to be more financially sound than the previous one? The guys who wouldn't let our best players go for next to nothing? They aren't off to a very good start with Özil.
Sanllehi is probably so desperate to get Özil's wages off the books that he'll take a lower fee for him. Might even let him go for free like Rooney.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Sanllehi is probably so desperate to get Özil's wages off the books that he'll take a lower fee for him. Might even let him go for free like Rooney.

Is this Sanllehi guy working for the same club that allegedly doesn't have two cents to rub together in the summer for transfer buys?

Doesn't sound like it the way he's throwing money away.

I'm over it though, just want this whole situation resolved one way or another.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is this Sanllehi guy working for the same club that allegedly doesn't have two cents to rub together in the summer for transfer buys?

Doesn't sound like it the way he's throwing money away.
The transfer fee doesn't matter, the £18m a year wages for Özil is the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom