• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: BATE Borisov v Arsenal | February 14, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Was this worse than losing to Ostersunds at home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Got to be influence from the board, even Emery wouldn’t leave Özil out for the EL.

Manberg

Predator
Seeing Sp**s beat Dortmund 3-0 whilst we're stuck in the Europa League has made me a bit depressed.
We've got to make champions league next season, either by winning this competition or getting top 4.
I absolutely cannot handle another season in this competition it's extremely demoralising.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Seeing Sp**s beat Dortmund 3-0 whilst we're stuck in the Europa League has made me a bit depressed.
We've got to make champions league next season, either by winning this competition or getting top 4.
I absolutely cannot handle another season in this competition it's extremely demoralising.
Absolutely but not too many people seem to be bemoaning just how bad this potentially-permanent power shift could be.

ArsenalFever

You can get tablets for that apparently.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Suarez, could be he's chance to push for starting spot ahead of Iwobi.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I exaggerated, but I'm just fed up of seeing the league positions the wrong way round.

Really fed up.

I'm fed up of them being in the premier league at all. Why can't they pull a Leeds and get relegated to the Championship where they belong?

Sp**s are not going to win the CL. They will probably lose 4-0 in the second game against Dortmund. We however are going to win the Europa league and end up with title this season while the only thing Sp**s will win nothing like previous years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to the guardian we'll likely play 442.

Cech; Maitland-Niles, Koscielny, Mustafi, Monreal; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Iwobi, Lacazette, Mkhitaryan; Aubameyang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom