• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

Im not sure on the sporting director’s approach though, he’s literally putting his players in the shop window. If he at least pretended they weren’t necessarily for sale, he coulda squeezed out another 5-10m surely. He keeps coming out with comments basically saying the club want to sell.
If we're the only club in for him then yeah, he's shooting himself in the foot. But if he can get 2 or 3 clubs interested and start a bidding war, they wont lose out. Might even end up getting more than they expected.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
VAMOS!!!!

I'll take this opportunity to formally announce the formation of the Ødegaard Defence League.

Our objective is the permanent signing of Martin Ødegaard and we are open to using every available means at our disposal in order to achieve this aim. This includes violent agitation.

The ØDL

5449.jpg

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He was literally in the premier league a few seasons ago where he performed well. Lol.
I know that no one signing is going to transform us, but Buendia still doesn't strike me as Arsenal quality. Obviously, he'd walk into our team.now because we're ****.

Would be in the smart pick up category for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, June 5

Benjamin Šeško is essentially top of Arsenal’s list of striker targets, but no official moves have been made yet [David Ornstein - The Athletic]

Arsenal have scouted Benfica midfielder Joao Neves, but nothing is advanced at this stage [Fabrizio Romano]

Left-back is an area of focus for Arsenal in this summer’s window [The Athletic]

Latest posts

Top Bottom