• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

confusing again they all make us believe we and villa made 30M bid and then we make 35M bid turn out it's all BS.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Waiting for Paul Joyce or Orny to confirm this so we can be sure so far it all tier 3-4 reporting this apart from One tier 1 from Argentina.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
"If we dont get player Y it means that we have another target."

A shocking way of thinking. You can actually fail in your pursuit for a player. Higuain, Vardy, Aouar etc.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

LETS GOOOO
Once villa beat us watch the nerds here say he wasn’t worth it and another loan for Ødegaard provides better value. We been here so many times. Be cheapstake early in the window and panic end of the window and overpay for a guy you didn’t want early on

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard has always been named as the no.1 target by the most reliable sources. Looks like we’re putting all our eggs in that basket (and we will probably not get him).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Maybe an informal bid if thats a real thing.
i don't know how things work with bids but clearly if we want him we'll first tell player agent and if the player agree to join us we'll go and make bid for him so far according to reports we done none of that and all was an interest nothing more. but as i said it's confusing reports.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
i don't know how things work with bids but clearly if we want him we'll first tell player agent and if the player agree to join us we'll go and make bid for him so far according to reports we done none of that and all was an interest nothing more. but as i said it's confusing reports.

Pretty sure that its more than the generic "interest".

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Got a feeling that Julian Brandt is the cheaper alternative.

E3IAvNTUYAY1cLe

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Got a feeling that Julian Brandt is the cheaper alternative.

I’m praying that we get hit with a transfer ban tbh.
Not only that. The biggest insult will be the club feeding the media they were never in for buendia and Brandt was their nr target all along and how they been following him for years lool

Goonger

Trying to think of a positive, at least we know what bid will be accepted now.

We either step up & match it, or lose out. At least it won't get dragged out.

Let's see what balls we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom