• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not a gamble for me... If he were English or french people would be willing to pay 50-60M like some wanted for Aouar... He is the real gamble.

Buendía is better than Grealish
Big statement. Grealish is outstanding.

Fwiw I don't see this as a gamble aside from the normal gamble any transfer may be. I'd be content if we got this done.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
£35m Is Genuinely a Bargain for Buendia.

Much better Imo then spending £50-60m on Ødegaard, as much as I loved him here, Buendia is the smarter and better long term option imho.

Heck, I'd love to buy both of them :( Wenger's team had 2-3 playmakers in the same squad, ESR-Ode-Buendia

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Much better Imo then spending £50-60m on Ødegaard, as much as I loved him here, Buendia is the smarter and better long term option imho.

Heck, I'd love to buy both of them :( Wenger's team had 2-3 playmakers in the same squad, ESR-Ode-Buendia

ESR-Buendia-Grealish ;)
Oh if only :(

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We are throwing silly #s that will put us even more in debt.Dont forget, we splashed 35 million Mustafi, Xhaka, 55 million on Lacazette.

These high price signings never seem to work out. Even Tomas Partey 40 million and top earner seems like it will been a mistake.

We need to build our team just like Lille did. Someone find out who their moat expensive signing is please.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I have watched Norwich some in recent years while Pukki has been there. Buendia seems to have matured into a very good player. I think earlier he went on missing in some, while other times having amazing games. But you don't get chosen Player of the Year in Championship for nothing, that means great consistency.

Now that we don't have even UEL, I think this kind of signing is the best we can hope for. He is well-rounded and can play multiple positions. He can hit the ground running unlike many other signings who need adjusting to England.

40 million pounds sounds a bit much, but he does have 3 years in contract, so we would be kind of lucky if he has some agreement with Norwich to sell when a proper offer comes.

We desperately need this profile player, and in the end while Ødegaard was pretty good, he went missing a lot too and would cost even more.

Another plus is that he seems to have 20k per week wage, so he won't be very expensive in that regard.

I would have wanted him even earlier (for much less money of course), but he seems to have great relationship with Norwich. And his choice to stay there shows some maturity too.

Here is a recent analysis of him:

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I've decided that we should buy Buendia and Rodrigo de Paul, and play them together in midfield. Two feisty Argentinians, it would be so fun!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We are throwing silly #s that will put us even more in debt.Dont forget, we splashed 35 million Mustafi, Xhaka, 55 million on Lacazette.

These high price signings never seem to work out. Even Tomas Partey 40 million and top earner seems like it will been a mistake.

We need to build our team just like Lille did. Someone find out who their moat expensive signing is please.
Yeah why spend money? Let's just ask Adam Johnson for his rolodex and sign u15s with Nando's vouchers and V-Bucks.:facepalm:

Xanth

This should be close to being done if our second bid was around 35m pounds. Not quite a bargain when you consider that we had the chance to get him last season for a much lower price but it's definitely in the reasonable territory.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yeah why spend money? Let's just ask Adam Johnson for his rolodex and sign u15s with Nando's vouchers and V-Bucks.:facepalm:
Your a dumbass. What a **** response. Spend money, but spend it wisely. We need to find players in the 10-20 million range.

We can't be throwing stupid money when teams like West Ham and Leciester finish above us. We dont need transfer muppets like your thinking running the club.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Your a dumbass. What a **** response. Spend money, but spend it wisely. We need to find players in the 10-20 million range.

We can't be throwing stupid money when teams like West Ham and Leciester finish above us. We dont need transfer muppets like your thinking running the club.
You literally just said that high price signings never work out for us and then suggested we conduct our business like Lille despite having no scouts and two ****** in charge of transfers. You got the response that your post warranted. We're not going to dig ourselves out of this hole by bargain hunting. We're going to do it by spending proper money on players who are actually worth it. 🥴

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
He’s worth 35m. You don’t penny pinch on your top targets remember when we refused to pay 35m for Higuan? That prob cost us a league title in itself trying to save a few m. Emi is worth it pay the price and be done with it we need to get back into the top 4 now before the real damage is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom