• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ødegaard isn't as bad as being made out here, he wasn't Denis Suarez...he had plenty of good games for us.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

We’re getting bantered by Villa fans ffs

They don’t rate us at all.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Real Madrid will need to extend Ødegaard's contract and he will have to agree to another loan. Doubt that will happen. Think it's either stay there or sell really.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We absolutely have to sign Aouar, tho the embarrassment of losing out on a player to Villa night out off any decent player we try to sign. This honestly might be it for me

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

:lol:

We’re getting bantered by Villa fans ffs

They don’t rate us at all.
I work with a villa fan and have talking so much sh1t to him. If this goes through I’m not going back to work. I rather be on the dole than be laughed at by everyone

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

i just want to know if we made bid or not i don't care about anything else. Villa could have got free run for him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The lowest point I can ever remember. Villa were in the championship a couple of years ago ffs. They don't even have that oil money. They're literally just showing more ambition because they know you have to move quick. We're an absolute embarrassment of a club, I said it days ago there was no reason not to just bid what Norwich wanted and get it done quickly but here we are yet again trying to be cute and we've been ****ed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I actually want Brandt to happen now just to see the reaction and I’ll have my “I told you so” tier 1 moment.

:drool:
Your track record worries me:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom