• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Grealish and Buendia midfield. Fairplay if they can make it happen. Buendia would also prefer to play with Grealish rather than ESR.

It will be tough to get players to come to a club with a rookie manager, bipolar fanbase, MAGA walmart owners and almost a dozen players forced out due to rookie manager. We played with player's careers very casually and that raises red flags.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Slow as always. Arsenal was chasing Buendía but they did not make and formal bid.

Si basically we was hoping nobody offer for him so we can go cheap and get him for 30 or less... Ridiculous team. I don't know how this team pays 5M for Runnarson and then is unwilling to pay for your number one signing. Bissouma is not going to gives nothing in attack and ESR as good as he is, he is not going to last whole season without injuries.

We are going cheap, ESR and Ode in loan as sub. Another Ceballos esque loan. Once ESR gets injured Will be awful at attack and losing points masively. Then @HairSprayGooners is gonna defend Arteta blaming the injury and how he is not responsable of that but the lord in the heavens.

Please stop.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surprised that we have turned our nose away from that transfer... certainly increases the stakes.... and the expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom