• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Starting to think buendia isn’t our main target. Have a sneaky feeling we’ll try for aouar again.
Hope we don't, after one year You can see what I thought. Emi is the one. Aouar won't make it in PL ...maybe after two years. We need to stop going for weak frenchie players, they are good but take time to settle.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Most of you couldn’t walk on these Birmingham roads, calm down.

Anyway, decent signing but hardly a top signing? Doesn’t get me wanting to pull my tool out and giving it a wobble.

Will help us get top 7 though. Mainly a RW too, so good cover for when Pepe is dancing in Africa next winter in the AFCON.
This is as good as a Fabrizio Romano 'here we go' for me. It's happening lads.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think they'll be more open accepting offers around 35M if they bought the sell on clause. still 35M too much for player like him but if he our prime target go for it and get it done.

Most of you couldn’t walk on these Birmingham roads, calm down.

Anyway, decent signing but hardly a top signing? Doesn’t get me wanting to pull my tool out and giving it a wobble.

Will help us get top 7 though. Mainly a RW too, so good cover for when Pepe is dancing in Africa next winter in the AFCON.

We need to make smart signings, not top signings.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If they wanted 40m it was a pretty dumb idea for their DoF to give an interview saying his asking price will start with a 3.

We were once quoting a post from an influencer and her manager was like "it's 1500k BRL for it, but she'll do it for 800".

I almost went "so... It's 800?", but I didn't want to have to find another one, so I stayed quiet.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Too much money that ffs.
I've been torn on Buendia because a bid high enough to tempt Norwich will be more than I would be willing to pay.

He was an interesting option at the £20m initially quoted 6+ months ago but at the £40m (including add ons) that it will probably take it's a massive gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom